Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylid3rc on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price. It is very easy to place it. All functions work correctly. Time display function, also can be used as a watch Wonderful gadget for traveling. Screen size is pretty good for seeing. Real weather proof! It works great, even in rainy weather. Cons:Too complicate... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiyere68 on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome product. I have recommended it to our bicycle club members and we have ordered a few more for individual testing. I keep a log of my riding daily and the functions are easy to understand and use. Set up was a breeze. Cons:None so far. For its price thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdhout on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good price, simple to install ,lots of functions. have it now 2 months,have to say that it works very well, Cons:not enough zip ties included,not proper tyre chart, Screen a bit hard to see if conditions are damp,have to set censor and magnet very close together or comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterraqueo on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, robust, fast, good autonomy, reasonable screen and reasonable design. Installation in 5 minutes. Cons:The design includes something like a "bouble" in the middle, which seems a button, but it isn't! It is not clear why two buttons, when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleomosley on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The instructions are easy to follow, and I had this installed in short order. The attachment method for both the head and sender is with cable ties that are provided. Other reviews said that the cable ties broke easily. I found them to be fine. The cable length between se... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskazen on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very easy thing to use. It fit well on to the bikes I have and keeps very good data and so far it has been very rugged good buy. I do have for 2 years and still working, after a lot of rains ! Cons:No tyre size chart, so I uploaded mine from a previo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshefus on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very small, all functions work correctly. It is very easy to place it. The manual is good and you don't have to be an expert to cofigure it. Cons:probably there is no illumination, but for this purpose there is other model more expensive. Before t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymubusaki on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really good. this is my first bicycle computer but i installed it in five minutes. i tested it ; i used also a gps while using this product at same time. speed distance etc.. are same on both devices. also water resistant. battery is including. strong material. Cons:wir... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymkaneko on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to install - English manual - Easy to use - Compact and detachable - Cheap Cons:Since I have received it a few days ago, still couldn't find out any cons about it. Apparently does well what it was made for! ;-) OtherThoughts:Nothing to mention. Bottomli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydouginboston on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really easy to set up. remove the battery and it resets the memory. installing was a snap and even works on my moped. Cons:a little lag time between readings, could refresh the speed more so that i can get a better reading of my acceleration. but overall very go... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections