Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreevgromov on 08/25/2015

Produto de excelente qualidade e para minha surpresa chegou rápido.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byplexizio on 07/25/2015

Pros: Feels like a good material, it comes with instructions to set up with the bike, works fine. Cons: None so far.

0 0 0

• posted by9543311 on 07/22/2015

Reasonable price good product.I recieved the pack in 13 days to Turkey. It's very easy to set and had no trouble by mounting it. I wish it had light on it.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bydadudai on 07/21/2015

Pros: very cheap. Cons: - exotic battery CR2023 - not intuitive and simple control - at my item settings are reset

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byRepz1951 on 07/03/2015

Отличное устройство за такую демократичную цену! Дизайн, исполнение, функциональность-полностью отвечают предназначению. Удобен и прост в размещении на велосипеде-закрепил на руль основной блок, на спицу магнит, на вилку геркон, измерил и установил окружность колеса и катайся в удовольствие! или... Read more

Impression:Отличный продукт;

0 0 0

• posted bydieguitodrg on 05/09/2015

It's very easy to install, first attach the magnet on a radius. Then attach the sensor where moving the magnet the computer shows you some info. Clamp sensor with the provided straps and finally clamp the mount on the handlebar. The sensor and the mount come with some adhesive tape, use it when I... Read more

Impression:Great product,Excelente produto;

0 0 1

• posted bycezarcsouza on 04/22/2015

never received

Impression:nunca recebeu;

0 1 0

• posted byDiegoEG90 on 03/28/2015

This is an excelent product, very cheap, in my country you can buy this same product but 3 times the price, the price is very low in Deal Extreme. Very easy to use and to install, Very usefull. I have tested it under rain many times and I havn't had any problem.

Excelent product

0 0 0

• posted byp0p0v on 03/06/2015

Use it on my wife bike. Very well made, I wondered for the money. No problems in use. Pros: Price, good quality Cons: No

0 0 0

• posted bygboss on 03/03/2015

Produto muito prático e fácil de se usar, recomendo para uso em bicicletas, qualidade do produto deixa a desejar um pouco por conta do plástico, de resto tudo excelente.

Impression:Great product,Boa,Excelente produto;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere