Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylid3rc on 06/07/2014

Low price. It is very easy to place it. All functions work correctly. Time display function, also can be used as a watch Wonderful gadget for traveling. Screen size is pretty good for seeing. Real weather proof! It works great, even in rainy weather. Too complicated to use. Build quality could be better, looks and feels quite plastic. It's working, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiyere68 on 06/04/2014

Awesome product. I have recommended it to our bicycle club members and we have ordered a few more for individual testing. I keep a log of my riding daily and the functions are easy to understand and use. Set up was a breeze. None so far. For its price this product is very good. Maybe backlight should be added for night riding and also callories burnt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdhout on 04/25/2014

good price, simple to install ,lots of functions. have it now 2 months,have to say that it works very well, not enough zip ties included,not proper tyre chart, Screen a bit hard to see if conditions are damp,have to set censor and magnet very close together or computer will not work, Going to buy another one for my mountain bike. A mate of mine has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilbak73 on 03/13/2014

EASY to use if you are keen with those bike computers. It is Waterproof, so you do not have to consider about rain. It is removable, and you can wash your bicycle, if you are afraid of getting damadged. It is easy to install, you only have to spent no more than half an hour. It is very easy to replace the battery. But you have to reinstall the weel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdhout on 03/01/2014

easy to install on bike, first computer i have ever bought for bike i like this product. would recommend to a friend. would be better if there was a few more cable ties and had a clearer instructions for tyre chart size as you have to calculate your wheel tyre diameter. i seen another one with all the calculations for wheel sizes made out separate. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichardmarlete on 11/16/2013

The speedometer since I arrived proved actually really already come with time prissy. You open the box, already have the manual which explains all 14 functions and in several languages??. Ali this all you need to know to move, it is not much because there are only 2 buttons. Easy to install, and works very well. I think I have nothing against. Is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterraqueo on 10/14/2013

Good quality, robust, fast, good autonomy, reasonable screen and reasonable design. Installation in 5 minutes. The design includes something like a "bouble" in the middle, which seems a button, but it isn't! It is not clear why two buttons, when a single button would enough. Unfortunately, my one has something like a grain of sand inside the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeebass on 07/17/2013

- Very inexpensive - Works well, whole set of functions - Very easy to mount (no tools required, except for the sensor in the wheel that needs a screwdriver) with adhesive parts for easier fixing to handlebar and fork - Overall cheap quality. - Cable ties to attach the unit to the fork and handlebar are very bad quality. Use better ones available at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjauwek on 07/17/2013

I received what I ordered and the quality is what you might expect for this price. Not that it is bad at all. It works as desired on the little ones bike. Don't know about the waterproofness of this item. Installation was quite easy as is the callibration (enter the wheel radius in mm (d times PI)). One happy child is riding around with a new gadget ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleomosley on 06/22/2013

The instructions are easy to follow, and I had this installed in short order. The attachment method for both the head and sender is with cable ties that are provided. Other reviews said that the cable ties broke easily. I found them to be fine. The cable length between sender and computer is perfect, and I am using it on a front suspension bike. Other ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections