RJ45/RJ11 Network and Telephone Cable Tester Keychain does what is supposed to. I like price, build quality is good - I own this for 4 years and still like brand new, nothing damaged :) RJ45/RJ11 Network and Telephone Cable Tester Keychain may be made from better plastic, it feels cheap. But no problems with it - it is not broken or something, just ... Read more
This network tester is very handy for on the road. When you want to know for sure if the cable you are using is all right, you can use this device to check the pairs. This product only checks if the pairs are correct. It doesn't let you test the cable quality itself, so you don't know for sure if the cable is allright. This product is just for a simple ... Read more
works great, low price, compact. Saves tons of time instead of going somewhere to plug your cable in and test for it. If you crimp to make your own cables or are fixing a cable, it does the job Battery hardly fit into the bay, but otherwise completely satisfied price in Russia for such testers, about 10 dollars, fast delivery,
ordered the September ... Read more
- Cheap. - It has lights. - You can split it in 2. - Nothing to envy to more expensive products. It does the same. - Great for carrying it in a tool box. Not much a keychain. - It tests RJ45 and RJ11. Great for those who work with VoIP telephones. - It has an ON/OFF button. - The plastic feels cheap. - It's very hard to connect and disconnect the battery.... Read more
Small enough to take it in pocket or on belt.
Working as stated, no more - no less This device use straightforward main LED scan of cable connections, and responding part LED show the wiring. So crossover cables need some more attention.
Battery box has to be patched by cutting small plastic edge under cover (used to support back cover) - other ... Read more
Item works as stated. If you were to get the wiring mixed up like say wire 2 and 4 on one end, then it will show that by which light sequence goes on. Saves tons of time instead of going somewhere to plug your cable in and test for it. If you crimp to make your own cables or are fixing a cable, it does the job Plastic housing is thin, but fine -- its ... Read more
- Tests RJ45 (UTP Ethernet) and RJ11 (Telephone) cables - The GND LED is missing! (and paths on PCB are missing, so if you want to test STP's shield, you'll have to mess up with it for a while)
- Build quality is not very good and the detachable terminal part tends to fall apart sometimes
- I had to open the casing to align battery ... Read more
Easy to use. Compact. ON/OFF switch below surface avoids unintentional battery drain. Flashing 'POWER ON LED' in the 'master unit' One of the LEDs needed resoldering before being operational. Another of the LEDs was severely misaligned inside the housing. Plastic housing alignment very poor. Plastic housing very weak - needed repair and reinforcemnets ... Read more
- Finds broken cables
- Finds shorted cables
- with a litle modification works with shilded cables :D - Build quality is not the best
- The 9V batery does not fit!
no other cons at the time. Just soldered two leds inside and it works for shield too!!! Must have! Just take your batery apart and it will fit. Buy quality bateries or accus!... Read more
EN: - more important: works! - have a remote unit - small - on/off button is inside, so it will not turn on when will carry it on your pocket or your carry pouch, etc. PT: - o mais importante: funciona! - possui unidade de teste remota - é pequeno - o botao de ligar é afundado, sendo assim, evita que ele ligue sozinho durante o transporte no bolso ou ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.