DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Tie-on Silicone Band for Bike Light (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydatamania on 01/25/2013

-Very simple and light -Easy to use -Many color choices -Can be used on many things with many devices Lights, cellphones, gps device.... -Cheap -More elastic than you expect. -It has many color choices but they might not send the right one for you, its like gambling If its defacted a little it might break easily on using bit components like cellphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalisogor on 08/12/2011

- as simple as you expected - looks nice - unbreakable item - suitable for different needs - non-sleepy - comes in 2.5 weeks, that is good for DX - comes in dirty-red color. Worst suitable color for me (bike is white-black) - together with 31.8 handlebar it seems I cannot mount my long TrustFire headlight - the tie is not long enough. - I expect that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfightnut on 08/24/2010

It will probably work great on skinny handlebars and with smaller lights/items. Simple to use, easy to carry a spare in saddle bag or camelbak. The soft rubber provides nice "gription" to keep it and the light from moving around. Too small for oversized handlebars and many flashlights. It did fit my OS bars and zoom to throw flashlight, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections