DX » Community » Reviews » Quick Release Head Snaking Aluminum Alloy Bipod - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpenna76 on 06/24/2014

Overall, quality is great. Parts move easily and mostly adjustments are accurate. Material seem solid and doesn't feel like it will fail anytime soon. I had a little problem with rail attachment adjustment and it could be little tighter. Have to look into it more closely. Little play on 1913 standard picatinny rail, not much. I will try this on my AR-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byP0WERWAGON on 06/19/2014

has the QD mount for rails. was able to swap out the standard rubber feet for the ski feet. when i got it, a base for one of the legs was just laying inside the package. had to really compress the oring to get the foot to lock into the little hole. the tension knob would not lock down. when i turned it too much, the knob would start to unscrew itself.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscourge18a on 04/30/2014

All metal construction with fairly tight tolerances makes this bipod a great buy. Fits great on my rail and has high build quality. Feet are removable and replaceable. Swivel and cant works flawlessly. The legs move smooth in and out and adjusting the angle of the legs is as easy as a button push. None as of yet Very happy with my purchase and happy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byose on 01/19/2014

Sturdy bipod, manufactured with tight tolerances. No noticeable play in moving/locking parts. Materials good quality aluminium/steel bolts & nuts. Can be widely adjusted and then locked to hold position. Very good for prone shooting. Not the best choice if you're looking for quickly operated bipod - choose something else if you need to change shooting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprakmans on 12/16/2013

perfect fit very stable good spray paint and anodised aluminium I can hardly believe that the same product could be better produced Non (beacause of the minimum number of CHRS) very very very very good product no bad things to write about no other thougtsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabsinthertp on 11/15/2013

-Matte anodized finish, looks like high quality finish! -Well built quick release switch -The swivel is awesome, you can lock it easily with the big thumb screw -The legs can be placed in any position that would suit your mind -The clamp is adjustable, meanign it should fit on alot of different rail width, I vought a 20mm, bought looks like it would ... Read more

The box it cames in Opening the box How it looks out of theb ox Nice quick release fully extended position maximum reach on each side at the same time
    1 0
  • posted byflyingfranklin on 10/22/2013

Very stable and very strong. The legs extend very easily and the springs are internal so they won't wear while transporting. Also that the legs rotate any way that you could possibly require and the main tension knob swivels for an uneven ground. The latch is a quick release with a lock so it can be removed easily but still stays very strong when you ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections