DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Adapter Keychain for Nokia 3250/6230/N70/N73
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoniejj on 04/11/2011

Amazing sound quality Plugged my original sennheiser CX 155 to this adaptar, and Wow! what an amazing quality!, and yeah its Stereo! Keychain was neccesary it was better if it was in the middle instead to the left the output, because sometimes my earphones can push the adapter from my n73, so the it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byestcap on 08/17/2010

It's excellent to use custom earphones. The quality is good, Feels solid can be atached to the phone wih the strip. Looks good... fells good and... the price is axcelent taking in cara that you are saving up to $20 for brand new original nokia earphones. If used as keychain or atached to the phone (with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVilar on 04/11/2010

- It does what it is supossed to do; Tested with Nokia N70 and works pretty good. It makes your phone have a 3.5mm audio out plug. - Build quality is pretty good, seems strong. - Sound quality is ok, tested with 3.5 speakers and also headphones and works pretty well. I guess it is stereo, sounds better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschperplata on 01/17/2010

It's great, small and useful piece for mobile phone. It works perfectly on my nokia 6234 from first time I use. It is STEREO and has gold-plated connector, at least outside on the case:). Metal buckle has broken fast but anyway, I is just buckle. I don't know if there is 3 pole connector(for earphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidci on 01/09/2010

This little adapter works very well. It did operate in stereo in the three phones I tested it with (E61, 9300, 6101). Better design than the dongled one, less chance of breakage. Compact and fully functional as a stereo headphone adapter! I have not tested it with a headset/microphone. But most people ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections