DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Adapter Keychain for Samsung J600/M510/G600/i90D
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 9% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHafiz1 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very useful device! I don't like the fact that Samsung has its own ways when it comes to the plugs... Really wanted to have 3,5mm interface to my cell phone so this was a life-saver :) - Works perfectly with my Samsung Star S5230, fits like a glove Cons:- No cons so f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTitoasi on 03/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It fits perfectly on my Samsung Star Wifi. The sound is good and de FM Radio works perfectly. Cons:If you put it in till the top, it calls to your last conctat which you have been talking, automaticaly. That is a big c con when you need to save your money :P OtherThoughts... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTnecnivK on 09/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- A very good price. - There are not much shops on the internet where I could find this little product, so I'm very satisfied I could have one for such a good price! - Comes with a handy strap. - Small, so it fits easily in your pocket. - Works perfectly with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlfm on 08/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This adapter works great with the Samsung Impression a877 from ATT. It fits into the phones usb port perfectly and makes it easy to plug in a headphone or audio device. - -This adapter is a great value when compared to others both in functionality and price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNormanRice on 07/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's small, so won't be too bulky when attached to the phone. -Comes with a strap that fits well on my i900 Omnia. -3.5mm allows for a wide range of audio phones to be attached to the device. -Was unable to find this (cheaper) from other sources. The branded... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCSummers on 06/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cute Comes with tiedown to phone Small Convenient Cons:Doesn't work so well on a Samsung SGH-A777, even though the plug is compatible. OtherThoughts:I purchased this device for my wife, who recently received an AT&T Samsung SGH-A777 from her company and wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaltbru on 04/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This might work well in some other model of Samsung but it didn't work in a T659. Build quality seemed fine. Cons:It just didn't fit into the socket on a T659. So I tossed it into the trash. OtherThoughts:I don't blame DealExtreme because they have taken care of me in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySciamano on 02/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It works! - It can be hooked to the phones that have lanyard loops. - Very small, way better than the original Samsung adapter which is huge. Cons:- Build quality could be improved - The hook is not too sturdy, and it's too small. People with big hands might f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVgPcLife on 01/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does its job. I wanted it because I didn't want the extra cord coming out of my phone. I use a Samsung Jack and Blackjack 2 (same port) and it works great on both. Keep in mind this just simply gives you a jack to plug head phones into. Its attached to a small bungee... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychanm on 12/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great on the AT&T Samsung Propel Pro, Solstice, and Impression. The adater works great, i hate how some phones doesnt come with a headphone jack anymore. the sound quality is good. Cons:Clip doesn't feel very sturdy and it has broke already, however i clip the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections