DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Adapter Keychain for Samsung J600/M510/G600/i90D
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHafiz1 on 07/25/2011

- Very useful device! I don't like the fact that Samsung has its own ways when it comes to the plugs... Really wanted to have 3,5mm interface to my cell phone so this was a life-saver :) - Works perfectly with my Samsung Star S5230, fits like a glove - No cons so far, I'm quite satisfied with this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTitoasi on 03/18/2011

It fits perfectly on my Samsung Star Wifi. The sound is good and de FM Radio works perfectly. If you put it in till the top, it calls to your last conctat which you have been talking, automaticaly. That is a big c con when you need to save your money :P It's perfect. Cheap and useful. If you want to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTnecnivK on 09/29/2010

- A very good price. - There are not much shops on the internet where I could find this little product, so I'm very satisfied I could have one for such a good price! - Comes with a handy strap. - Small, so it fits easily in your pocket. - Works perfectly with the Samsung Star. - FM radio is also working.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexlfm on 08/01/2010

-This adapter works great with the Samsung Impression a877 from ATT. It fits into the phones usb port perfectly and makes it easy to plug in a headphone or audio device. - -This adapter is a great value when compared to others both in functionality and price. The cost of it is considerably less then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNormanRice on 07/25/2010

-It's small, so won't be too bulky when attached to the phone. -Comes with a strap that fits well on my i900 Omnia. -3.5mm allows for a wide range of audio phones to be attached to the device. -Was unable to find this (cheaper) from other sources. The branded solution involves a adapter cable, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCSummers on 06/27/2010

Cute Comes with tiedown to phone Small Convenient Doesn't work so well on a Samsung SGH-A777, even though the plug is compatible. I purchased this device for my wife, who recently received an AT&T Samsung SGH-A777 from her company and wants to listen to MP3s on her microSDHC card. The plug on this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaltbru on 04/30/2010

This might work well in some other model of Samsung but it didn't work in a T659. Build quality seemed fine. It just didn't fit into the socket on a T659. So I tossed it into the trash. I don't blame DealExtreme because they have taken care of me in the past with great flashlights and other products.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySciamano on 02/04/2010

- It works! - It can be hooked to the phones that have lanyard loops. - Very small, way better than the original Samsung adapter which is huge. - Build quality could be improved - The hook is not too sturdy, and it's too small. People with big hands might find it hard to open it. It is a nice gadget.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVgPcLife on 01/21/2010

It does its job. I wanted it because I didn't want the extra cord coming out of my phone. I use a Samsung Jack and Blackjack 2 (same port) and it works great on both. Keep in mind this just simply gives you a jack to plug head phones into. Its attached to a small bungee cord and string that a lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychanm on 12/19/2009

Works great on the AT&T Samsung Propel Pro, Solstice, and Impression. The adater works great, i hate how some phones doesnt come with a headphone jack anymore. the sound quality is good. Clip doesn't feel very sturdy and it has broke already, however i clip them on my keyring and in my pocket full ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections