DX » Community » Reviews » Self Locking Nylon + Plastic Cable Zip Ties - Black (1000 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

There are one thousand of pieces in this lot. Came in one bag - a good way for storing it. The color is black - that's the most pro for this product, because that makes it almost invisible when tying black cables the most devices have (tv, games, stereos, etc.) Small enough to be less noticable. I guess it wouold be better if the plastic bag of this ... Read more

240864 pack
    0 0
  • posted bybrunoluan on 02/22/2014

Very useful to organize cables and wires Muito útil para organizar cabos, fios, fones de ouvido e qualquer outra coisa I can not think about any con of this product Não achei nenhum ponto fraco ou defeito no produto They could be a little wider so the product would be stronger As fitas poderiam ser mais grossas ou mais largas, assim o produto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 12/01/2013

-dark color, blends in with dark colored cables -seems sturdy enough that they will not break -i actually got more than 1000, about 1050 -They are slightly small, only useful for smaller cables -The teeth can sometimes break but not very often -When I opened the plastic bag, there was an odd smell but it's probably just from manufacturing. I used these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManolodudaa on 10/23/2013

It's a thousand , and are well built, good quality. Same size for the lot. Can be used in delicate arrangements. It's too thin. The widht is 1,9mm and the thickness is 0,8mm, but can be used. Price could be better. By discription is said that is a little bigger in widht and thickness. Ideal for organizing cables , to join small pieces and use in delicate ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections