Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrealgonz on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Adapter There is not much to say about this product. it is exactly what you see. a simple split adapter to attach 2 headsets at the same time. good build quality in general. small and compact Cons:none so far. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomit4 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does the job perfectly. While using standard input plugs it will do the job with no problem. Stereo works, while on some other types you get mono sound. Cons:Input holes are quite together if you are using big input plugs, but you'll find alternative ways if this won't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySplinterSnake on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Price +Design +Size +Build quality +Audio quality +Plugs are perfect Cons:-Could be a little smaller, but you can still fit phones with big, bulky connectors -A liiiitle rough around the edges, but it's extremely minor, nothing to get mad about OtherThoughts:On... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very cheap, and what feels to be a stable audio jack splitter. Cheapest one i've found so far. Works fine unlike other ones i have bought before. But only time will tell if the audio splitter will last. Cons:No cons so far, seems to work with microphones... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiatake on 08/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product works all right. Compact, simple, easy to store. I´m using to split earphones. Cons:It does not extend you cable. It needs more space in the plug area than a regular plug. If you have other plugs (as microphone) nearby, it can be a problem. OtherTh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byonjenje on 06/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's small, easy to use and gives great sound on both headphones. Built quality is also very good. This 3.5mm male to dual female audio split adapter is a great solution for two people to watch movies or listen music on laptop or other similar device during a trip. It wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhaluska on 10/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I travel long distances quite often with my woman, and we love to watch movies or listen to music to kill the time (are massive movie fans actually). We prefer to use headphones, therefore this dual female split is just perfect for us. First of all, it works (... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymbake on 10/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Surprisingly little degradation of sound. Only a slight loss in volume when both sides are plugged in. Cons:The holes are so close together that only cables with narrow ends (the casings that connect the wire to the jack) will fit without smashing into each ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShinigamiremDX on 07/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Smooth design, no hard edges - White like Apple merchandise, fits good with my white iPhone, and MacBook white - Build quality is excellent, really no complaints - Small, fits everywhere - Works with everything i had to try with Cons:-No cons what so ever. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrimasd on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy to use. -Great build quality. -Perfect thing for road tripping. -Great to watch films at night with someone. -Price is awesome. -I like white color. -Looks very nice. -I like adapters design. -Very small. -Compact size. -Plug could be silver. - The quali... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections