Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrealgonz on 05/14/2014

3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Adapter There is not much to say about this product. it is exactly what you see. a simple split adapter to attach 2 headsets at the same time. good build quality in general. small and compact none so far. sound quality seems to be ok. I have tried it in different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNico09 on 11/23/2013

Por un moderado precio, tenes un producto de buena calidad, la relación Precio-calidad es muy buena, no dudaria en comprar uno mas.El producto llegó en optimas condiciones No le encuentro una desventaja, es un muy buen producto, por el precio que sale. No tengo otras cosas para agregar a la ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHundredfire on 09/09/2013

Works as intended, headphones plug snuggly inside the jacks and aren't loose. Feels sufficiently sturdy, doesn't seem like it will break anytime soon Looks like a genuine apple product nothing particular to complain about I'm not fan of the glossy plastic Minimal volume drop when you split the signal,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomeruzn on 07/13/2013

Great for the price Works Well No sound distortions Stereo sound to both earphone outputs small size looks clean tasty The sound is not the same, somewhat quieter and unbalanced. Use an equalizer to correct. Some earphones don't fit entirely into the jack-house, it's still functional but it looks funny!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomit4 on 03/02/2013

It does the job perfectly. While using standard input plugs it will do the job with no problem. Stereo works, while on some other types you get mono sound. Input holes are quite together if you are using big input plugs, but you'll find alternative ways if this won't work. Assemble quality is low, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySplinterSnake on 01/10/2013

+Price +Design +Size +Build quality +Audio quality +Plugs are perfect -Could be a little smaller, but you can still fit phones with big, bulky connectors -A liiiitle rough around the edges, but it's extremely minor, nothing to get mad about Once I ordered 10 splitters from DX.com, the cheapest model ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalienalanliu on 12/20/2012

It is a very cheap, and what feels to be a stable audio jack splitter. Cheapest one i've found so far. Works fine unlike other ones i have bought before. But only time will tell if the audio splitter will last. No cons so far, seems to work with microphones too which seems cool. But it could break down ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiatake on 08/18/2012

The product works all right. Compact, simple, easy to store. I´m using to split earphones. It does not extend you cable. It needs more space in the plug area than a regular plug. If you have other plugs (as microphone) nearby, it can be a problem. I bought a split cable that did not work, and it was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byonjenje on 06/27/2012

It's small, easy to use and gives great sound on both headphones. Built quality is also very good. This 3.5mm male to dual female audio split adapter is a great solution for two people to watch movies or listen music on laptop or other similar device during a trip. It works perfectly with every device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhaluska on 10/27/2011

I travel long distances quite often with my woman, and we love to watch movies or listen to music to kill the time (are massive movie fans actually). We prefer to use headphones, therefore this dual female split is just perfect for us. First of all, it works (that is always nice – ha). Also the design ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections