DX » Community » Reviews » EGO-T Rechargeable USB Powered Electronic Cigarette w/ Atomizer - Black + Silver (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonJuanito on 11/21/2013

Very good price. Good build and materials quality. Nice packaging (the rigid bag is well made and quite sexy). Comes with all you need to begin vaping, needless to say, except oil. But that is a matter of taste and it's better to choose yourself a liquid to your liquing or needs. Comes with a mains/USB charger (not stated in the product page)! Nothing ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byshrike73 on 11/18/2013

everything ! This is the best deal ever - the atomizers are working awesome,nice constant tasty smoke,strong.. batteries are minimum 2 days for me,as a heavy smoker,i abuse them all day long.. the got a charger with it,a oil refill bottle,and the bag is just awesome,nice nice quality There really are none ! i had bad luck so far with e-cigs,but this ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byRrustenh on 11/13/2013

No wik catomiser is very good. Gives a good vapor and a nice trowd feeling. Battery is also very good and nice grip. Easy to fill up and gives a good fapor. nice size to hold and easy to use. Its also not to heavy for a smoke Makes a littel more noise when u use it, and makes a plopping sound. The button feels a little cheap, but works good for now.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byhepek101 on 11/10/2013

Great product.It makes a lot of vapor, battery is very, very good, it last long,It feels like much better quality that one would expect something for this price. No description on the type of atomizer used on this model. As I am new to electronic cigarettes and it took me some time to find out that CE4+ atomizers are used with this model.Even that could ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byYamiRasta on 10/22/2013

The batteries have a really good working time,the atomizer works fine and its really soft to use.The charger tell you when is charged and the batteries have a led and its turn off when the chargin its complete. If u take a very long time with the botton pushed,the led blinks to tells u that u have to stop.Really good None at all,may the atomizer can ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections