Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStringdingetje on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality product, works very well with my Samsung Star Whit (S5230) The connectors on the cable make a good contact. good feeling material. Works for both charging and data transfer like cynchronising and copying to/from your device. Can be plugged in any... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjgmosch on 02/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple but efficient cable for connecting your Samsung phone to a pc or usb adapter. Cons:Although the connector fits the Samsung GT-E1180 nicely, it does not make a connection for data nor power. Therefore this cable can not be used for this type of phone. (Hopefully S... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeDmitCom on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality of manufacturing. Reliable contacts. Strong enough. Pleasant material. Optimum length. Compact. Works in charge and data transmission mode. You can plug it in your Laptop, Computer, Car charger that can give you 5V on USB port. Cons:For a usage ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcr on 05/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap cable, with Samsung brand on it. Good packaging. Fits into my Samsung Star / S5230. I used this cable in combination with multiloader to flash the software on the phone, worked perfect. Also works with Samsung PC studio. In combination with a USB ch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections