Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrakens on 11/20/2013

I saw it on the Simpsons and I loved it lol, very cute and colorful (although I would like to be black with white, mia thing XD) cost me a bit to move but not to grab you see, is very entertaining and always I invite someone looking at them stay several minutes ipnotizan XD mmmmmm, if you would look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaxlraul on 11/18/2013

It's a good item. I think it do the function that I could expect. It's very well built, with high quality finishes and details, and looks a lot resistant. In addition, over 80 KM / H in my motorbike, the case didn't protect microphones and can record excessive noise. Perhaps like the item is, the camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveto on 05/13/2013

Great toy. I had one, but fell and then buy another. I could not resist not having it! It takes a while to get it start running, but once you do it (if you keep the water level) the bird will continue taking water for days. I have it on furniture as a decoration and fulfills its function to brighten ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamdom53 on 02/16/2013

It is a vey interesting toy. When I assembled it for the first I couldn't top looking at it. It is fantastic and it continues working for many hours eventhough it has no water. I repeat, FANTASTIC. ;) The package was poor (because of the journey), and the quality of the materials is not the best. Overall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiotda on 09/30/2012

Cool stuff and really good build quality for this price! I will order more to give it to my friends, they love it! Sooo cheap! It comes with a box really fine :) It is awesome to see the bird "drinking" water for hours, and hours, eternally if you keep puting water in the cup -Really nice, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarquin on 09/25/2012

This article returns me to my childhood. My grandfather use to have one and now I have my own!!! No cons really! The only tricky part is the correct balance, once that is achieved, all works perfect. Work perfectly for days and days, meanwhile the bird have enough water, but be careful about the amount ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarceman44 on 02/03/2011

-It is awesome to see the bird "drinking" water for hours, and hours, eternally if you keep puting water in the cup -Really nice, perfectly built -Nice blue colored water I can´t think of a consequence right now, maybe the metal part that keeps the glass attached to the plastic legs is a bit thin, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeyo007 on 01/17/2010

Cool stuff and really good build quality for this price! I will order more to give it to my friends, they love it! Sooo cheap! It comes with a box really fine :) I don't find some because it is just a bird :p Just the box that was a little broken but it is just because of coming of China... I don't know.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections