Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by veto on 05/13/2013

Pros: Great toy. I had one, but fell and then buy another. I could not resist not having it! It takes a while to get it start running, but once you do it (if you keep the water level) the bird will continue taking water for days. I have it on furniture as a decoration and fulfills its function to brighten the room of a simpsons fan. Cons: There... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ramdom53 on 02/16/2013

Pros: It is a vey interesting toy. When I assembled it for the first I couldn't top looking at it. It is fantastic and it continues working for many hours eventhough it has no water. I repeat, FANTASTIC. ;) Cons: The package was poor (because of the journey), and the quality of the materials is not the best. Overall it is great. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sergiotda on 09/30/2012

Pros: Cool stuff and really good build quality for this price! I will order more to give it to my friends, they love it! Sooo cheap! It comes with a box really fine :) It is awesome to see the bird "drinking" water for hours, and hours, eternally if you keep puting water in the cup -Really nice, perfectly built -Nice blue colored wate... Read more

0 0
  • posted by arquin on 09/25/2012

Pros: This article returns me to my childhood. My grandfather use to have one and now I have my own!!! Cons: No cons really! OtherThoughts: The only tricky part is the correct balance, once that is achieved, all works perfect. Bottomline: Work perfectly for days and days, meanwhile the bird have enough water, but be careful about the amount of... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Marceman44 on 02/03/2011

Pros: -It is awesome to see the bird "drinking" water for hours, and hours, eternally if you keep puting water in the cup -Really nice, perfectly built -Nice blue colored water Cons: I can´t think of a consequence right now, maybe the metal part that keeps the glass attached to the plastic legs is a bit thin, but if you use it properly, it wont... Read more

0 0
  • posted by peyo007 on 01/17/2010

Pros: Cool stuff and really good build quality for this price! I will order more to give it to my friends, they love it! Sooo cheap! It comes with a box really fine :) Cons: I don't find some because it is just a bird :p Just the box that was a little broken but it is just because of coming of China... OtherThoughts: I don't know. It is a bird... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections