DX » Community » Reviews » Glass Breaker/Hammer and Seat Belt Cutter Accident Survival Tool
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypapadii on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, for what you want it (and pray that you would never have to use it). It does the job pretty well. I tried it on glass and on a towing belt (thicker than the safety one in the car car) and it really works without hesitation. Cons:The make quality co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatheusgf on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Glass Breaker/Hammer and Seat Belt cutter is better than I ever thought! It is very well designed and it seems it work properly. Actually I didn´t use it until today (thanks God!), but I´m sure it works. The seat belt cutter is very useful in ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlos66ba on 11/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I do not understand how anybody can give poor ratings to this device. It is well made for what it is meant to be. This is not a delicate tool. It is meant to cut the seat-belt and smash the window so you can escape in an emergency. (have you really thought how hard it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeinrich23 on 08/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it has a nice price - it is very easy to mount - the quality is good enough for a single use in case of emergency Cons:- for private use only (For the daily use in fire and rescue services the quality is not good enough) - there is no fastening material includ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilud on 09/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it does the job and it is cheap. It actually breaks glass and cuts the belt. Cons:Very, very poor quality. Made out of a fragile plastic. In the picture seemed to be red. The real product is orange. This SURVIVAL EMERGENCY TOOL looks like children toy. OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byM4RSUP14L on 12/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Can save your life. - Can be installed permanently in your car. - Seems sturdy ennough to destroy your glass. Cons:- if you need this, then you are in danger. Be sure to be prepared to use it. OtherThoughts:I haven't tried it yet. I do not really want to flood my car ju... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections