DX » Community » Reviews » Glass Breaker/Hammer and Seat Belt Cutter Accident Survival Tool
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypapadii on 08/21/2013

Very cheap, for what you want it (and pray that you would never have to use it). It does the job pretty well. I tried it on glass and on a towing belt (thicker than the safety one in the car car) and it really works without hesitation. The make quality could be better admittedly. But for its price this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatheusgf on 08/02/2012

This Glass Breaker/Hammer and Seat Belt cutter is better than I ever thought! It is very well designed and it seems it work properly. Actually I didn´t use it until today (thanks God!), but I´m sure it works. The seat belt cutter is very useful in case of an accident. No cons. It is very important ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlos66ba on 11/29/2011

I do not understand how anybody can give poor ratings to this device. It is well made for what it is meant to be. This is not a delicate tool. It is meant to cut the seat-belt and smash the window so you can escape in an emergency. (have you really thought how hard it is to break a car's glass??? basically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeinrich23 on 08/05/2011

- it has a nice price - it is very easy to mount - the quality is good enough for a single use in case of emergency - for private use only (For the daily use in fire and rescue services the quality is not good enough) - there is no fastening material included. - the tool is orange, not red like in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilud on 09/04/2010

it does the job and it is cheap. It actually breaks glass and cuts the belt. Very, very poor quality. Made out of a fragile plastic. In the picture seemed to be red. The real product is orange. This SURVIVAL EMERGENCY TOOL looks like children toy. wouldn't buy it again and don't recommend If you are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byM4RSUP14L on 12/22/2009

- Can save your life. - Can be installed permanently in your car. - Seems sturdy ennough to destroy your glass. - if you need this, then you are in danger. Be sure to be prepared to use it. I haven't tried it yet. I do not really want to flood my car just to give it a try, so I am making this review ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections