DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Adapter Keychain for Sony Ericsson K750/W810/W910
  • 5 star 13 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvinnyz on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple plug and play Has a line to attach to your phone to carry with you everywhere Build feels solid and doesn't feel cheap Works with other Sony Ericsson phones as well Cable stretches well and retracts without any issues Sound quality is okay Allows you to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUchino on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is small, you can have it attached always to you phone and in case you need it, just plug it in and plug earphones into it. I personaly like, that there is no cable comming from it, so it won't break so easilly. Cons:The plastic elastic cord is at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciapetroli on 04/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:english: - Very good he - The connection works perfectly - it is very difficult to find headphones with this kind of plugin, so this accessory is very handy! Portugues: - Muito bom ele - A conecção funciona perfeitamente - é muito dificil achar fones de o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDealMF on 03/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Build quality was better than expected. Very good I would say. It comes in a small plastic bag with the name "Well" - Works great with W810i. Had good sound in my headset in no time. - Strap can removed easily if you want to. - Price Cons:- Goes little loose on the one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorsangres on 11/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good manufacturing, good packaging, but I worked with the 2 phones in use than a sony ericsson w200 and w395. Try moving the tab, change headphones but there was no way that they work. Cons:Does not work with all Sony Ericsson phones even though the connection... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfernous73 on 09/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:pretty cheap. at least - much cheaper than the "original". works right out of the box, with all Sony-Ericsson phones I tested it with (K610, W660, K750 and more) Cons:one of the 3 I got stopped working after a couple of months. than again, it was in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 08/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Typical DX product - does what it is supposed to do, price is cheap and quality is accepatble as expected. Cons:Quality is as expected - not amazing but good enough. Mine came without the little lanyard rope bit and is just the plain connector. This doesn't bother me bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelpthingz on 07/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small, doesn't take up much space, you can use it to turn on your sony ericsson phone's radio function. Quite reasonable price, come with keychain so you can hang it anywhere. Comes in a properly sealed packaging. Decent quality. Cons:None i can think of at the mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipencs on 06/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The adaptor is very well built. It can easely be attached to any cell phone using the strings. It connects very well and enables you to listen to your songs without having to use the original sony ericsson earphone, and you can also listen to the radio using i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanthraxman on 05/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Its cheap. With shipment, it costs the same as a choclate bar. Well spent money! -It has a keychain-ring and a spiral thingy, which I guess is useful for some individuals -It looks and feels sturdy. I think this device will last the whole lifespan of my phone C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections