DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Adapter Keychain for LG KG800/KC550/KE970
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjorgesuisse on 02/14/2013

- small - work great with my ku990 - sound is pretty good , with my earphones - nice design When it's connected with phone , still remain a little space between phone and adaptor. And the sound is not so good i expected it can be a little higher. Headphone jack is pointed skyward, what is annoying. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaimiqbal7 on 12/13/2012

it is very rich, it controls the volume very well, Really cheap, you can get great sound from the MP3s on your LG with a better headset. Comes with a strap with a coiled cord, which you can use to attach the adapter to your cellphone, so that you are always carriyng it with you. Seems pretty solid.i ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byNolevskiART on 08/14/2012

- small - work great with my ku990 - sound is pretty good , with my earphones - nice design When it's connected with phone , still remain a little space between phone and adaptor. And the sound is not so good i expected it can be a little higher. Headphone jack is pointed skyward, what is annoying. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMardec on 09/22/2010

-Automatically detected by phone -FM radio can be used now -Works with any 3.5 mm audio jack -Great sound -Altough it looks good, it does not fit precisely in the phone. This is why the build quality rating is only a 3. And this is the only thing I would like to see changed. -As a second con, which has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCSummers on 07/10/2010

Small Simple to use Does not work with LG Cookie I purchased this for use with the LG Cookie (KP500), while this phone is not listed the connector is the same. Unfortunately, after plugged into the phone for a few moments, it calls the last dialed number. Don't know if there's a change to the connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorystone on 06/02/2010

Really cheap, you can get great sound from the MP3s on your LG with a better headset. Comes with a strap with a coiled cord, which you can use to attach the adapter to your cellphone, so that you are always carriyng it with you. Seems pretty solid. The plug is a little long, so it sticks a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byx5454x on 02/15/2010

- It is a very cheap adaptor :) - the shipping time was very fast - the buildness quality ist very bad ! - but hey =) - if it is broken you can buy a new one for a few dollars =) hmm... nothing but hey... for only ~3$ what wish you more ? a Micro SD HC reader ? xD =) !!!!! - Very cheap and useful adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiller94nl on 02/12/2010

The price and the fact that it works are the only pros First u got the earphone imput , you have to push very hard and then the earphone finaly is connected to the adapter Second : , After 1 use , The piece that goes into my phone , was bend , so when im listening to music and it moves a little bit ,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections