DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Adapter Keychain for LG KG800/KC550/KE970
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjorgesuisse on 02/14/2013

- small - work great with my ku990 - sound is pretty good , with my earphones - nice design When it's connected with phone , still remain a little space between phone and adaptor. And the sound is not so good i expected it can be a little higher. Headphone jack is pointed skyward, what is annoying. Maybe can add some other colors...... instead of black.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaimiqbal7 on 12/13/2012

it is very rich, it controls the volume very well, Really cheap, you can get great sound from the MP3s on your LG with a better headset. Comes with a strap with a coiled cord, which you can use to attach the adapter to your cellphone, so that you are always carriyng it with you. Seems pretty solid.i plug it on my lgkc910 renoir, this is good enough ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byNolevskiART on 08/14/2012

- small - work great with my ku990 - sound is pretty good , with my earphones - nice design When it's connected with phone , still remain a little space between phone and adaptor. And the sound is not so good i expected it can be a little higher. Headphone jack is pointed skyward, what is annoying. Maybe can add some other colors...... instead of black.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMardec on 09/22/2010

-Automatically detected by phone -FM radio can be used now -Works with any 3.5 mm audio jack -Great sound -Altough it looks good, it does not fit precisely in the phone. This is why the build quality rating is only a 3. And this is the only thing I would like to see changed. -As a second con, which has notting to do with the item itself, the phone will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCSummers on 07/10/2010

Small Simple to use Does not work with LG Cookie I purchased this for use with the LG Cookie (KP500), while this phone is not listed the connector is the same. Unfortunately, after plugged into the phone for a few moments, it calls the last dialed number. Don't know if there's a change to the connector in the Cookie (and possibly later LG phones) or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorystone on 06/02/2010

Really cheap, you can get great sound from the MP3s on your LG with a better headset. Comes with a strap with a coiled cord, which you can use to attach the adapter to your cellphone, so that you are always carriyng it with you. Seems pretty solid. The plug is a little long, so it sticks a little bit too much out of the side of the phone. Design could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx5454x on 02/15/2010

- It is a very cheap adaptor :) - the shipping time was very fast - the buildness quality ist very bad ! - but hey =) - if it is broken you can buy a new one for a few dollars =) hmm... nothing but hey... for only ~3$ what wish you more ? a Micro SD HC reader ? xD =) !!!!! - Very cheap and useful adapter to hear the Music in the car =) - I just can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiller94nl on 02/12/2010

The price and the fact that it works are the only pros First u got the earphone imput , you have to push very hard and then the earphone finaly is connected to the adapter Second : , After 1 use , The piece that goes into my phone , was bend , so when im listening to music and it moves a little bit ,the adapter disconnects Well it works But the quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections