DX » Community » Reviews » i-Ever everbeat Heart Rate Monitor w/ Chest Strap for Iphone 4S + Ipad 4 + More - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBanyakGaul on 06/13/2014

The strap is easy on your skin and feel nice (smooth). The device has bright green LED, so you know whether the device is working / not working. Price could be cheaper though, because initially it's cheaper and then increase due to popular demand. :) It woule be great if you provide combo device, Heart Rate Monitor and Footpod (to calculate cadance)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkapell on 05/07/2014

+ Connects immediately with Iphone + Connects immediately with Runtastic + No need to install the special App for the everbeat +Gives precise signal + Does not interfear with other Hart Rate Straps - Does work with Android Phones starting at Android 4.3 - Is not found with lower OS - Types even if the Phone has the correct Bluetooth. This is a Android ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszeleny on 03/29/2014

Working OK with Android Bluetooth smart application. I use it with Motorola MOTO G, android 4.4. Sensor is light, strap is elastic. Electrode area could be bigger. It is working well on wet skin, but on the dry skin does not. But it is common problem with such type of heart rate monitor. Wet the Electrodes, make sure the contact strips (electrodes) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrsfilho on 02/04/2014

Good price and product delivered perfectly preparation time for sending The site took to prepare the product for delivery, I would even say it was a considerable delay, however the product has been delivered quality and travel time between origin and destination was an appropriate time. The specification of the product was good and also consistent with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszeleny on 01/03/2014

It is lighter than other heart rate sensors, simple and universal - works with many new smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0 SMART, BLE sometimes did not paired with bluetooth, need more investigation if it is bluetooth timeout or something else Used with Motorola Moto G, Android 4.3, Jason application. Sensor connected as "Heartrate sensor" after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrogale on 12/25/2013

Cheap and working heart beat rate monitor Very easy to use (no buttons and leds) Bluetooth Smart (V4.0) = longlife (maybe year or so?) Manual - there is no usable information there Also working with Android. Your phone MUST be Bluetooth Smart Ready (Bluetooth 4.0) and MUST have at least Androd 4.3 installed. It is working with my Galaxy S4 Mini and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections