DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Female to 2-3.5mm Male Audio / Video Cable for Laptop / Desktop - Black + Pink + Green (22cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Useful 3.5mm splitter Must have on older laptops Good for laptop
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlivierBouchoms on 09/10/2016

This little cable is very useful to separate the audio and the microphone signal from your earpods. I use it with a USB soundcard to record voice. The cable is a bit fragile but the plugs are good.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by8738710 on 08/08/2016

Now I can use any phone headphones with my PC without sacrificing the microphone. Also the price is unbelieveable.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byguilhermehps on 06/30/2016

split mic from audio works well not very good quality

Impression:good,Useful,Useful 3.5mm splitter;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegoeml on 01/05/2016

Pros: works well, it is perfect to use phone headset on the pc is not a splitter! cons: no cons.

Cheap and usefull

Impression:Useful,is not a splitter!;

0 0 0

• posted byJeClemens on 11/05/2015

Pros: - Easily to use. - It works perfect. - The quality is good enough for this price. Cons: - The quality could be better, Other: - I recommend this cable for anyone who needs to connect his headphones to a computer.

Good and useful product

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byHenkJ on 09/29/2015

Pros: Connects to any modern headset/headphone with mic. Cons: None, no active components Any (older) laptop with separate microphone input needs one of these to connect any modern headset with TRRS plug. Very cheap!

Impression:good,Useful,Must have on older laptops;

0 0 0

• posted by9636125 on 09/23/2015

Pros: Received fast enough; appearance as in photo; they work as expected Cons: not a problem, a bit hard to click, but I prefer this way, better contact :-)

Impression:Useful 3.5mm splitter;

0 0 0

• posted bymathew8009 on 06/18/2015

Pros: Well made Works as designed Simple to use Much cheaper than the same product bought locally Cons: None Overall Impression: Great Product, well worth buying

Impression:good,Useful,Useful 3.5mm splitter;

0 0 1

• posted by0verclocked on 04/14/2015

It came as I expected. Works absolutely fine.

Impression:Useful 3.5mm splitter;

0 0 0

• posted byiannella88 on 01/28/2015

Only pros for this item: cheap, male plugs are pretty tough, the female plug is pretty tight, too. Really nice product!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere