DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Male to Female 90 Degree Right Angle Adapter Set - Blue (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Submit your impression
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfidlisek on 08/28/2014

Good quality adapters. I use it on my TV, now cables from HardDisk are hidden. Cons: Be carefull one is Right and another one is Left! OtherThoughts: Don't like this blue color but this doesn't affect the cons :) Bottomline: worth the money, but it will be good to receive a pair of right-angled... Read more

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted byke99991 on 07/18/2014

Product was received in time (in line with indications given at the time of purchase) and works fully functionally. Everyone that has a laptop with several USB connections knows the problem - there are lot of cables around and they all stick out quite far. This connector with an angle ensure all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEndareth on 07/16/2014

Works as described, handles USB3 speed as expected. Thin enough to fit beside most other USB connectors. One of the two adapters is an "up", and one is a "down". Down adapters are almost completely useless, as you're going to be using these types of adapters either on a laptop... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreen777 on 12/05/2013

Good quality adapters. Nice addon to my portable 3G router - now I can position my 3G modem vertically. Item description is incorrect, while the picture shown on the web site still tells the truth - they are not 'Right Angle' both - one is Right and another one is Left! So, if you're ordering the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: