DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE HotWind DG200 MTK6577 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/4.7", FM, GPS
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by0frontera on 04/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality at good price. Good processor and specs. Good camera. Good display. The microphone is not the best (especially if one considers that it is a phone). But overall it is fine for the price. Cons:The Bluetooth connects only if both phones are together.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrtower on 02/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good packaging. Easy to use even for those who do not know about Android O.S. This phone can "play" all games and applications from the PLAY STORE. Easy to manage both sims cards. Browse easily through the internet without any problem in the are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneberp on 01/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ncludes a second screen protector inside the box. Excellent: screen, brightness/contrast, build quality, speed, stability, packaging Good: camera good Cons:The main downside of this Phone is the battery. last one day with this Phone with wifi and bluetooth on Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskogro on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a very nice celphone. I'm very satisfied and recomend it. I was very surprised that it came set in english. was very easy to opperate! Cons:the battery is the biggest issue. it take less than 24h to recharge. the wi-fi is not strong enough but it doesn't bother... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylopezfelipe on 11/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The main reason I bought the DG200 is because it works for the 3G frequencies in Colombia-SouthAmerica , 850Mhz and 1900Mhz , I tested data and only had to add the APN and it worked without any problems, great!. The look and feel of the mobile is great!! Looks... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHugoss88 on 11/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brand but little known feature great brand. Could not find functions that doogee has not. fast and beautiful. android perfect! Cell very resistant to fall. We can even edit videos! Cons:The battery only lasts 7 hours at most when we use some functions at the same time!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperBOBarg on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Has WCDMA/3G 850 and 1900 bands for Personal in Argentina. Works perfectly in Buenos Aires City. Includes a second screen protector inside the box. Arrived in 25 days since order. DX was the only one with real stock at the time of purchase. Friends ordered the same phone... Read more

3 1
  • posted byruudpel on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent: screen, brightness/contrast, build quality, speed, stability, packaging Good: camera Cons:The main downside of this Phone is the battery. I can't seem to last more than one day with this Phone with wifi and bluetooth on, display brightness at its lo... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections