DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE HotWind DG200 MTK6577 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/4.7", FM, GPS
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by 0frontera on 04/05/2014

Pros: Good quality at good price. Good processor and specs. Good camera. Good display. The microphone is not the best (especially if one considers that it is a phone). But overall it is fine for the price. Cons: The Bluetooth connects only if both phones are together. As already stated the battery does not last long. OtherThoughts: 3G frequenci... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lopezfelipe on 11/27/2013

Pros: The main reason I bought the DG200 is because it works for the 3G frequencies in Colombia-SouthAmerica , 850Mhz and 1900Mhz , I tested data and only had to add the APN and it worked without any problems, great!. The look and feel of the mobile is great!! Looks like top elite models. The screen is very good, has good resolution, additional... Read more

1 0
  • posted by superBOBarg on 11/05/2013

Pros: Has WCDMA/3G 850 and 1900 bands for Personal in Argentina. Works perfectly in Buenos Aires City. Includes a second screen protector inside the box. Arrived in 25 days since order. DX was the only one with real stock at the time of purchase. Friends ordered the same phone on other seller 1 or 2 weeks before, and they sent it a week after D... Read more

3 1
  • posted by ruudpel on 10/15/2013

Pros: Excellent: screen, brightness/contrast, build quality, speed, stability, packaging Good: camera Cons: The main downside of this Phone is the battery. I can't seem to last more than one day with this Phone with wifi and bluetooth on, display brightness at its lowest. Also, the manual is very poor, it's pretty much useless. OtherThoughts: A... Read more

16 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections