DX » Community » Reviews » DisplayPort to HDMI Connector Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Simple Great value Value for money Great product and price Very satisfied with order
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2749188 on 06/20/2015

The connector is very well made, work as supposed. The only thing that one should keep in mind is that this is Display port to HDMI, and not HDMI->Display port!

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bymomird on 06/03/2015

Pros: This is a device you've been looking for. It is very effective and yet simple to use. It is built with quality in mind. I have used it to output my HP laptop's videos to an HDMI monitor. It worked flawlessly. Cons: None. Overall: I recommend this product to everyone.

Impression:Simple,Great value,Great product and price;

0 0 0

• posted byNesterGPd on 04/23/2015

El mismo dispositivo en España me costaba 18€ en la tienda más económica. Lo uso para conectar el PC a la TV mediante un cable HDMI. Se ve perfecto y el producto no es de peor calidad que los que vendían aquí (de echo, diría que es el mismo). Pros: Si quieres conectar un PC (el mío es HP) a la TV... Read more

Impression:Value for money,Very satisfied with order,Great product and price;

1 0 0

• posted bybrozkeff on 04/17/2015

I hate display port because of the incompatibility with HDMI and the cost of all the reductions. I use DELL Precision mobile workstation with **, and a DELL IPS fullHD panel that has HDMI only (and VGA ...) I did not want to waste more money than necessary to get the digital signal into the This... Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bytaltz64 on 04/15/2015

you should buy this product. price is good for the quality.

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byJuegoman on 04/07/2015

Pros: Cheap, no drivers, include sound, supports FHD without problems, at least half price than in my country and free delivering (even cheaper than delivering service in my country, so, I saved at least three times the cost) Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bypalrooni on 03/24/2015

Easy to use and does the job. No manufactoring issues or quality concerns.

0 0 0

• posted bylgvivas on 02/26/2015

It Works!, simple as that.

Impression:Value for money,Very satisfied with order;

0 0 0

• posted bySvenie3000 on 02/14/2015

The request was processed very fast and also the delivery was well within an acceptable timeframe. Packaging of item was also more than appropriate.

0 0 0

• posted byjacktalking on 02/14/2015

I purchased this, because my HP laptop has a DisplayPort and my LCD has HDMI. In my country, such adapter costs about twice as much. A/V works fine. The only tiny disadvantage is, that it's quite sturdy and long and if your HDMI is in different direction than your DisplayPort on your laptop, it... Read more

Impression:Great product and price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere