Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10629206 on 10/23/2016

works flawlessly, just as advertised. Doesn't produce any screen lag, which is great. would recommend

Impression:Simple,Great value;

0 0 3

• posted byjanrintje on 10/19/2016

Pros: No additional power or tools required, this adapter just converts from a DisplayPort output on a laptop/PC to the more widely used HDMI standard. I just hooked it up with a HDMI cable to my monitor and it works, video and audio as well. Also checked if it works with my TV, which is equally... Read more

Does exactly what it says in the description! Does exactly what it says in the description!

Impression:perfect,Simple,Value for money;

0 0 6

• posted byrobspeck on 08/29/2016

Excellent gadget. perfect finish and running 100%, recommended! ///// ótimo, produto, bem acabado e funcionando 100%, pode comprar! A entrega demorou um pouco mas vale muito apena!

Right Choice Right Choice

Impression:Value for money,Great value;

0 0 4

• posted by8527885 on 06/17/2016

Pros: Cheap and does the work without any problems. Cons: No cons for this one cause there just are none. 10/10 would recommend to everybody!

Impression:Simple,Value for money,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byjoosterling on 03/16/2016

Very easy and cheap converter. Worked without any problems. However...it's not HDMI and did not send audio (my error) so I also need an audio cable.

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byHaryadoon on 02/02/2016

Pros: inexpensive, easy to use, works well, 1/4 the price of the equivalent product from HP (if you can find it available anywhere) Cons: none For anyone with a laptop that has no HDMI port, like my HP Elitebook 840 G1, you often need something to convert the displayport output so it can plug an... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteegy on 01/23/2016

Works as expected. Gives you the ability to connect a HDMI cable to a DisplayPort connector (e.g. on HP computers that don't have a HDMI connection). This is a passive connector that brings HD image (at least 1920 x 1080) and audio, e.g. to connect to a television set. Good quality: nice fit,... Read more

Impression:Simple,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted by8604823 on 01/13/2016

Simple piece that does what it has to do. Works perfectly, easy to connect and has a little lock mechanism so it can't fall out of your computer. Price is the lowest possible for such a piece.

0 0 0

• posted byrafig on 01/11/2016

Very simple and not useful.

Impression:Simple;

0 1 0

• posted byPatrickR on 01/08/2016

Pros: It is a small and light device. Quality is good and it works fine with the several displays I tried it with. It also works when connecting my laptop to my Samsung TV. Cons: None that I can think of.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere