DX » Community » Reviews » DisplayPort to HDMI Connector Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Simple Great value Value for money Great product and price Very satisfied with order
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9528220 on 08/17/2015

work as intended, bought two

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted by2749188 on 06/20/2015

The connector is very well made, work as supposed. The only thing that one should keep in mind is that this is Display port to HDMI, and not HDMI->Display port!

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bymomird on 06/03/2015

Pros: This is a device you've been looking for. It is very effective and yet simple to use. It is built with quality in mind. I have used it to output my HP laptop's videos to an HDMI monitor. It worked flawlessly. Cons: None. Overall: I recommend this product to everyone.

Impression:Simple,Great value,Great product and price;

0 0 0

• posted byNesterGPd on 04/23/2015

El mismo dispositivo en España me costaba 18€ en la tienda más económica. Lo uso para conectar el PC a la TV mediante un cable HDMI. Se ve perfecto y el producto no es de peor calidad que los que vendían aquí (de echo, diría que es el mismo). Pros: Si quieres conectar un PC (el mío es HP) a la TV... Read more

Impression:Value for money,Very satisfied with order,Great product and price;

1 0 0

• posted bybrozkeff on 04/17/2015

I hate display port because of the incompatibility with HDMI and the cost of all the reductions. I use DELL Precision mobile workstation with **, and a DELL IPS fullHD panel that has HDMI only (and VGA ...) I did not want to waste more money than necessary to get the digital signal into the This... Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bytaltz64 on 04/15/2015

you should buy this product. price is good for the quality.

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byJuegoman on 04/07/2015

Pros: Cheap, no drivers, include sound, supports FHD without problems, at least half price than in my country and free delivering (even cheaper than delivering service in my country, so, I saved at least three times the cost) Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bypalrooni on 03/24/2015

Easy to use and does the job. No manufactoring issues or quality concerns.

0 0 0

• posted bylgvivas on 02/26/2015

It Works!, simple as that.

Impression:Value for money,Very satisfied with order;

0 0 0

• posted bySvenie3000 on 02/14/2015

The request was processed very fast and also the delivery was well within an acceptable timeframe. Packaging of item was also more than appropriate.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere