Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymitjagolja on 03/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use the adapter for connecting Lenovo laptop to television via HDMI cable. The adapter works very well transmitting video and audio signal. It's easy to use, the price is very good comparing to original cable of Lenovo. The adapter properly manufactured. Cons:Nothing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWollie1976 on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality adapter. Fits well in laptop. The adapter clicks well in the displayport on the laptop. Sollid fitting with the hdmi connector. The image displayes is very high. Full HD Possible. Also it transport audio sound through the connector. So it is a ful... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreakyenzo on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product. it is simple. i use it to connect my laptop, which has an displayport, to my tv, which has an HDMI slot. easy to use, the adapter clicks in the displayport slot, connect an HDMI cable to it, and you can connect it to your tv or something it is really deas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnthr4X on 12/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Good quality material and design. +DisplayPort and HDMI connectors fit tight (no lose ends/connections). +Includes a button which makes it easier to disconnect the DisplayPort connector from the connected device. +Low price. Cons:-Maybe too long for some people... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanantoniobs on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Some computers only have display port which is seldom used and not available on most TVs/Screens. Is hard and seems resistant Cons:None, for me it worked perfectly as expected OtherThoughts:Pay attention to the "lock" system of the adapter,you have to press th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympeppino on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, price and structure materials. The device works perfectly connecting my computer to a HDMI cable, faster and secure in the connection. It includes a button used to remove the product from the computer very helpful and making the device correctly connected... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections