DX » Community » Reviews » DisplayPort to HDMI Connector Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Simple Great value Value for money Great product and price Very satisfied with order
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHaryadoon on 02/02/2016

Pros: inexpensive, easy to use, works well, 1/4 the price of the equivalent product from HP (if you can find it available anywhere) Cons: none For anyone with a laptop that has no HDMI port, like my HP Elitebook 840 G1, you often need something to convert the displayport output so it can plug an... Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bySteegy on 01/23/2016

Works as expected. Gives you the ability to connect a HDMI cable to a DisplayPort connector (e.g. on HP computers that don't have a HDMI connection). This is a passive connector that brings HD image (at least 1920 x 1080) and audio, e.g. to connect to a television set. Good quality: nice fit,... Read more

Impression:Simple,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted by8604823 on 01/13/2016

Simple piece that does what it has to do. Works perfectly, easy to connect and has a little lock mechanism so it can't fall out of your computer. Price is the lowest possible for such a piece.

0 0 0

• posted byrafig on 01/11/2016

Very simple and not useful.

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byPatrickR on 01/08/2016

Pros: It is a small and light device. Quality is good and it works fine with the several displays I tried it with. It also works when connecting my laptop to my Samsung TV. Cons: None that I can think of.

0 0 0

• posted byonurece on 12/27/2015

it's cheap and works as intended

Impression:Simple,Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted by5255738 on 10/30/2015

Gracias a el puedo conectar mi notebook Lenovo con displayport a mi tv con hdmi. Es sencillo y barato. La calidad es buena, no tuve ningun inconveniente. Funciona perfecto.

Impression:Simple,Value for money,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bytommac12 on 10/18/2015

I've had this for approx 1 year and have had no issues with it regarding signal transmission or build quality. Very good product.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byMikeCam25 on 09/26/2015

works great bought a second one for the RV

Impression:Simple,Value for money,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted by9528220 on 08/17/2015

work as intended, bought two

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere