Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySvenie3000 on 02/14/2015

The request was processed very fast and also the delivery was well within an acceptable timeframe. Packaging of item was also more than appropriate.

Impression:Value for money,Very satisfied with order,Great product and price;

0 0 0

• posted byjacktalking on 02/14/2015

I purchased this, because my HP laptop has a DisplayPort and my LCD has HDMI. In my country, such adapter costs about twice as much. A/V works fine. The only tiny disadvantage is, that it's quite sturdy and long and if your HDMI is in different direction than your DisplayPort on your laptop, it... Read more

Impression:Great product and price;

0 0 0

• posted byzybop on 02/10/2015

Pros: Works as promised, and is not to big. Cons: None! I am using this for the second screen on my computer. So that I could use HDMI on that one as well as my screen number 1. Can absolutely recommend this :)

0 0 0

• posted byArena51 on 02/10/2015

Pros: small, string construction, very good grip: it will not accidentally unplug. Cons: none really. The grip on the DisplayPort is very strong, so you have to be careful to fully push the button to disengage. It requires some strength but at the same time it provides a very secure connection.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenkcop on 11/17/2014

Pros: Compact, Firm. Cons: none. I'm using this to connect my Lenovo T410 to my TV. This connector forwards Audio and Video (Full HD). The connector connects well to the DisplayPort of my laptop. It has to latches that keeps in in place. Please be aware to pinch the connector when you take it out... Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byboonseng3 on 10/13/2014

Pros: Great price, works as intended. Used it to connect my laptop to a extended monitor using HDMI cable. Small and portable. Cons: None, will be even better if the price is lowered.

Impression:Great product and price;

0 0 0

• posted bymitkogeorgieff on 08/11/2014

Pros: Good quality and price. It works perfectly on my Laptop. I had no problems with connecting it with my Smart TV Cons: I'm still testing the device and so far everything goes well. Bottomline: I'm very satisfied with this product and recommend it.

Impression:Very satisfied with order;

0 0 0

• posted bymitjagolja on 03/16/2014

I use the adapter for connecting Lenovo laptop to television via HDMI cable. The adapter works very well transmitting video and audio signal. It's easy to use, the price is very good comparing to original cable of Lenovo. The adapter properly manufactured. Nothing, no problems so far. The only to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWollie1976 on 03/03/2014

Good quality adapter. Fits well in laptop. The adapter clicks well in the displayport on the laptop. Sollid fitting with the hdmi connector. The image displayes is very high. Full HD Possible. Also it transport audio sound through the connector. So it is a full hdmi experiance on the screen with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreakyenzo on 02/05/2014

great product. it is simple. i use it to connect my laptop, which has an displayport, to my tv, which has an HDMI slot. easy to use, the adapter clicks in the displayport slot, connect an HDMI cable to it, and you can connect it to your tv or something it is really deasent quallity no cons really... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections