DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion UV400 UV Protection Resin Lens Sunglasses with Pouch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdoba on 03/20/2014

A very nice looking glasses with a good frame. The price is very okay for the quality of the product. A must have to one's clothing accessories. The Ultra violet lens works as stated especially on a very sunny day. It really helps protect one's eyes from the glare. The pouch is of good quality and looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycecubillos on 10/08/2012

Great gift for a woman. They look don´t look cheap at all, and the frame looks quite resistant for the price. Considering how often women change their sunglasses, they will complete the job for the summer. Don't know if the UV protection is effective. Nontheless, the glasses don´t tire your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomezarinaaim on 09/06/2011

This the 2nd time i buy this glasses for my girlfriend. Great build quality! Stylish and chic for your girl friend! The shipping was fast! The lenses quality are great, with two divisions, from dark to clearer. Great gift for any girl! The first glasses i've bought got broken in an small accident at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipebbq on 07/19/2011

It is cheap and fits very well for a girl who doesn't want to spend a huge amount of money in a sun glass or doesn't care about famous labels. The quality is not one of the bests, but nothing to be worried about considering the price you are paying. Great deal, even the pouch is good. I gave this to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfarmary on 06/02/2011

- It's price is really nice: that's the best thing in my opinion; in fact, it's cheaper now than it was when I bought; - Looks cool; - Really dark lenses; - The pouch is really nice and very useful. - It's a bit fragile, you have to take some care with it - don't leave it just loose in your purse! Keep ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhugomezarinaaim on 05/20/2011

Great build quality! Stylish and chic for your girl friend! The shipping was fast! The lenses quality are great, with two divisions, from dark to clearer. Great gift for any girl! None really! It always could be cheaper, but the price is just fine! Really nice, it was shipped in perfect shape, in a nice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections