DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Beam Soft Diffuser for Flashlights (76mm *19mm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluebanshee on 08/30/2011

Diffuses the beam nice nicely to closer to a normal incandescent household bulb. fits loosely on my lights but if you push it hard it stays on there enough to not fall off. Limited range of flash lights it will fit. Would be better if the diffuser had more of a taper to it or softer plastic to fit a wider range of lights. I think it could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/26/2011

Made of good plastic, the result of his work uniform diffused light. It is unclear what the diameter is specified in the description, it turned out that the external. Internal actually 15 mm. Keep this in mind buying this lens. Excellent accommodation for tourists. You can cover a parking lot on the nature or inside the tent. Light your torch will not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 12/29/2010

- Is a robust plastic that doesn't appear to break or crack easily - Give an extremely even nice glow around the entire room - Fits multiple size lights of mine (read more later) - Can be sanded down if necessary - Will not flex at all to larger size - Appears to fit most typical AAA flashlights This is a great little invention. I can throw it on the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections