DX » Community » Reviews » Black Cat HM-01 HA-II OSRAM 100-Lumen LED Flashlight - Red (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 14 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylantheman on 02/15/2014

Diminutive size, bright light output, uses a single common AAA battery, metal build, convenient attached strap. The battery cap started losing contact a month in. Often requires fiddling and jiggling the cap to light up. Randomly flickers when lit. This flashlight seems to be well-designed and well-built in principle, so my particular unit might have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAerodefense on 12/08/2013

Good quality, well built button, resist also rain. I used it for some exercises in the military and it still works and has no colour damage or something like that. (: AND: Very bright for such a small flashlight. It looks like the emitter bin overheats after a usage about 3 minutes. After that time the brightness drops significantly. After a short pause ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympagliara on 11/01/2013

I have to say that this little 1W Led flash light is truly amazing, and more powerful then you can imagine, "for its size" I was really surprised when i first turned it on, very bright white light, and very easy to use. Weak solder points This is a really bright, small, and sturdy feeling flashlight. Surprisingly, it was a little brighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatmaz on 02/21/2013

Very bright,lightweight,small,nice color!Built quality is surprising,cant beat it for the price... Shipping took forever,didn't tell they were out of business for chinese new year for 10 days,so they sent my order 12 days after ordering,which is unacceptable,first and last time i order from theses guys,bad thing because the quality is there,but please ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldprado on 02/20/2013

This is a tiny flashlight but it has a huge lightning. It is a very light object and can be carried inside any pocket even for sporting. It has a good aluminum termination. The emitted light is somewhat bluish than expected for the OSRAM LED. I expected a more natural (warmer) light. This flashlight does not have a low energy mode, so the continuous ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRimlyanin on 01/18/2013

+ Small size + Low weight + Bright light + Low weight + Use with rechargeable AA batteries - Short time from a single power supply - You can not change the brightness - Hot during prolonged operation - Even while working from a new alkaline batteries following statement. After about 30-40 minutes of brightness decreases -- Wife uses, very pleased. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtLex on 12/27/2012

It's small enough to keep on your person at all times. Very bright for such a small flashlight. Great for blackouts, a prankster turning off the lights in a public restroom, or just trying to see something when its a little bit darker. Runs off a single AAA battery; which if used infrequently means that you can use an alkaline cell and expect it to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVadimkaDDD on 12/23/2012

Great flashlight for a gift for your favorite girl! It is easy to operate, takes up little space in the women's handbag, stylish design. Color comes to women's accessories. Alternatively, you can also hang on a keychain as a pendant. Gives a very bright light, enough to illuminate the doors and locks, and also be on the street. Not afraid of water, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrainiac9129 on 07/20/2012

It's small and handy. 100 lumens is a very overrated output; I'd say 50 or 60% it will be more correct. AAA batteries are cheap and very easy to find in stores, like DX (rechargeables are always recommended). It cames with a lanyard. The output is uneven; it goes up and down frequently. I lubed the threads, to no results - bad electrical contact, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpms10 on 04/20/2012

very bright light for a small torch light.. built quality seems sturdy and very light even with e batt.. comes with a lanyard too box came squashed which is sort of expected.. this was meant as a gift but there is a blackened dent at e tail cap.. looks as though it took a very hard knock before packing otherwise e packing could have help prevented..... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections