Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Bright, Inexpensive Light

posted by cameronMc on 12/29/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- This is a good value light in a small size for general/EDC use.
    - This would also be useful for adding to various handy item kit's (e.g: in the glove-box of your car with a pocketknife and a pen etc).
    - Good glass lens and strong, well built emitter.
    - It is a light device with lanyard hole/s in keeping with it's design as a small pocket or keyring light.

Cons:

- The on/off clicky >may< be a problem as it was for me, mine will need to be replaced as it has an intermittent problem where it does not always turn the light on. (I have a support enquiry about it).
    I might have the only dead clicky in a thousand though, and it seems to be a decent build.
    - Dirty threads. This is a minor consideration at this price point and would be easily cleaned.
    - Annodising will vary between units - mine has two 'flakes' of annodising fallen off.

Bottomline:

Unless you hate the silly cat engraving I recommend this as a decent low-cost light. It compares very well against similarly priced units even considering my "bad luck" with the on/off button.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections