DX » Community » Reviews » Black Cat HM-01 HA-II OSRAM 100-Lumen LED Flashlight - Black (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriyas202 on 07/01/2014

Superb brightness, Good build quality, good battery life, button is good and sturdy, Love the looks too. I've been using it for more than a year and half without any problem and it has helped me out in multiple situations The light flickers at times, must be some loose contact - happens only occasionally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxpebex on 12/26/2013

Very bright. it kinda small so you can bring it with you without using so much space. Powered with one AAA battery, and it easy to replace it. It looks great and seems that is made with good materials. // Brilla mucho, es pequeña, puedes llevarla contigo, usa una pila AAA. None at the moment, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanaman2009 on 10/17/2013

Very light to carry. Nice design. Tail button feels solid. Good quality finish , solid build, wrist strap included branded tank007. The total design might be referred to a tank flashlight. extremely bright flashlight. Good to have even as a key chain. Good quality finish but glossy. Nothing else that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaueueda on 09/17/2013

It looks like a really good flashlight, comparable to Mag Lite products: it is lighter, but it seems a little more fragile. Color light is really white and it's not so spotted (which I think it's a good thing too); also, it's not so bright, however this is a small lantern, what it should be ok. It comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaentjens on 09/08/2013

A bright and small flashlight. Well manufactured: Real value for money. Last long enough on a single AAA alkaline or NiMh battery. Nice white colour of the beam. Rear switch works well: you must activate it firmly so that unwanted activation is avoided. The claim of 100 lumen is exaggerated. Ideal as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJan09 on 09/03/2013

A very bright flashlight that uses one AAA battery. The battery lasts forever. It's small and fits anywhere. I haven't tested the water resistance but there are good rubber sealings in all joints. Feels sturdy. The paint wears off after a little use. My flashlight sometimes stops working but starts again ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Very small handsome flashlight. Easely fits to you're keyring. It give's a huge amount of light for such a small flashlight and last a long time at a single AAA battery. None really, well, if i have to write something, the strap won't last long and get worn by the metal of the flashlight Nice little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfire16v on 07/10/2013

It's very small,very well rounded,meets the need of using at guns with trail support at an average distance (4 or 5m),or general use too.It's very well done,good material,like informed at site there is one mode,i hate flashlights that you have to stay clicking to find the mode that you want. I simply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byajejawa on 05/14/2013

Very bright, small enought to every day carry, powered with one easy to find AAA battery, beam about 70 meters, Materiall look great. It will by a nice gift for your familys and friends. Me, I have a plan to sell it again in my store, hahaha........ heat while continous light on, less focus, i'm in Indonesia,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrccardenas on 05/10/2013

It seems very thought on the built, seem pretty strong, is metal structure so i'm pretty sure it will be durable, the led really illuminates its surrounding area, it actually pretty light to carry so it can be every day pocket light. it uses 1 AAA battery, still haven't test how long it lasts, wondering ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections