DX » Community » Reviews » JM20330 2.5" / 3.5" SATA to 40-Pin IDE Adapter Card - Green + Black
Customer’s impression:
good Good value Inexpensive fits a tight space
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreamlayers on 11/30/2016

Pros: This adapter is easy to use and compatible. I got up to 97 megabytes per second with a PNY CS1111 SSD. The price is good, and it comes with a JM20330 chip, which should be among the best. It also provides power to the drive, so there is no need for a separate PATA to SATA power cable. Cons:... Read more

Impression:good,Good value,Inexpensive;

0 0 4

• posted byarafel510 on 11/22/2016

good quality stuff, easy to connect and use, recommending !!

good quality stuff good quality stuff

Impression:good,Good value;

0 0 4

• posted byjmpsv on 11/10/2016

Since it's harder and harder to get ide drives I got this for my playstation 2 and it works perfectly with all the sata hdd's I tried and even with a sd to sata converter!! (sku 201872), just get this and replace your ide devices!!

Impression:good,Good value,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byFlygye on 09/30/2016

Pros: it works like its says on the description, easy to use, easy to install (plug and play) Cons: This little adapter doesn´t work for the other side: IDE Hard Drive to SATA Hard Drive OtherThoughts: You just need to have some little experience in computer hardware to take full advantage off on... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byedurey on 09/30/2016

Pros. Buen precio. Buen acabado. Lo he usado para ampliar el disco duro de mi DVD grabador LG que lleva un disco duro IDE que ya no se consigue. Lo he instalado con un disco duro SATA de 2,5" con un adaptador a 3,5". Contras: Si lo vas a usar en un ordenador portátil, seguramente no te cabrá.

Impression:Good value,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byFeeder72 on 12/17/2015

This was an inexpensive solution. Pros: Great price. Perfect form factor that uses very little space behind the drive. For my application it was a tight squeeze. Cons: All forty pins were present in the units shipped to me. It was necessary for me to remove one pin to allow me to use this card 80... Read more

Impression:Good value,Inexpensive,fits a tight space;

0 0 0

• posted bydrchiovato on 10/26/2015

Pros.: It seems to work in SATA HD/Drive to IDE card. Cons.: It doesn´t work for the other side: IDE HD/Drive to SATA card

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytrimegist on 11/17/2014

Is functional like the desription, easy to use, easy to connect, the problem : need a support for not disconnect when is working.

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted bypaaguti on 03/26/2014

Converts from older IDE to Serial ATA, breathing in new life for older hardware. I personally used it to put a bigger disk into my PVR. Works flawlessly and since the disk is a modern one, I have much more bandwidth and I can even record DVB-T HD programs! I opened the HD enclosure, unscrewed the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaneDeal on 03/02/2014

Really useful for connecting a SATA DVD-burner drive to a mother board with 40-pin IDE (as you can't buy DVD-drives with IDE anymore). Works just out of he box. No documentation included. Doesn't really mater as the only thing you need to know is that there are a jumper for selecting the use of I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere