DX » Community » Reviews » ESDY ESDY-0001 Outdoor Sports Waterproof Polyester + Fleece Jacket for Men - Deep Grey (L)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuniperus on 01/14/2014

Material :20 % cotton, 80% nylon . Zippers under arms are for ventilating heat out if necessary. to velcro patches i put velcro reflectors for both arms. The colour is neutral to any environment. The hood can be rolled away and secured by two velcro patches. Price is very good , here Finland same kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShortback on 12/01/2013

Really comfortable and warm, several useful pockets, fits really well. The best part for me was the hood: pretty good protection and don't have empty space for the wind. It took two week to arrive on Brazil and another two to clear the customs. And not really a con, but i couldn't understand the useless ... Read more

1 0 6

• posted byAliastiti on 10/28/2013

This is a Nice Wind Proof jacket; well protected from head . Easy to usefuul because of the storages in every place; would like to get one inside ... The gray color is nice . I used it two days under rainning and windy condition. The jacket is water proof about one hour, but after one hour iwere wet ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections