DX » Community » Reviews » ESDY ESDY-0001 Outdoor Sports Waterproof Polyester + Fleece Jacket for Men - Deep Grey (L)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuniperus on 01/14/2014

Material :20 % cotton, 80% nylon . Zippers under arms are for ventilating heat out if necessary. to velcro patches i put velcro reflectors for both arms. The colour is neutral to any environment. The hood can be rolled away and secured by two velcro patches. Price is very good , here Finland same kind of jackets are about 100 euros. I am very happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShortback on 12/01/2013

Really comfortable and warm, several useful pockets, fits really well. The best part for me was the hood: pretty good protection and don't have empty space for the wind. It took two week to arrive on Brazil and another two to clear the customs. And not really a con, but i couldn't understand the useless zipers under the arms. A little pricy, but it ... Read more

6 1
  • posted byAliastiti on 10/28/2013

This is a Nice Wind Proof jacket; well protected from head . Easy to usefuul because of the storages in every place; would like to get one inside ... The gray color is nice . I used it two days under rainning and windy condition. The jacket is water proof about one hour, but after one hour iwere wet inside ..the jacket became heavy and wet .Mat&#233... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections