DX » Community » Reviews » SW3080 Outdoor Sports Full Fingers Tactical Gloves - Black (Pair / Size M)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypikalain on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Protection and very pro look excelent for paintball, good wrist wrap, the plastic protection enough for not have hurt for a paintball, its good enough. Cheap and excellent protection paintball good equipment Cons:Not very comfortable in the knuckles, it h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoninoooh on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice product for its cost, good aspect and good quality and performing I received exactly just what I expected when I purchased it and ordered it. Cons:No much cons come to mind except it could be less thicker in the finger parts,the one that has to fit trigge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWingedWolf on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The gloves fit perfectly and the Velcro around your wrist secures the glove nicely to your hand. I is really protective as far is I know. The protective plastic on the top is sewed to the glove and doesn't come off very vast. Cons:You can feel the plastic trough the glo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections