DX » Community » Reviews » SW3080 Outdoor Sports Full Fingers Tactical Gloves - Black (Pair / Size M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypikalain on 02/07/2014

Good Protection and very pro look excelent for paintball, good wrist wrap, the plastic protection enough for not have hurt for a paintball, its good enough. Cheap and excellent protection paintball good equipment Not very comfortable in the knuckles, it hearts and with times irritates, to big for my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoninoooh on 11/11/2013

Nice product for its cost, good aspect and good quality and performing I received exactly just what I expected when I purchased it and ordered it. No much cons come to mind except it could be less thicker in the finger parts,the one that has to fit trigger, cause finger can't enter or can get stucked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWingedWolf on 11/03/2013

The gloves fit perfectly and the Velcro around your wrist secures the glove nicely to your hand. I is really protective as far is I know. The protective plastic on the top is sewed to the glove and doesn't come off very vast. You can feel the plastic trough the glove on your knockles (Kinda irritating ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections