DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to VGA Male Display Cable - Black + Blue (1800mm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect bad OK not working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArcijz on 03/04/2016

Firstly, I want to warn you that this cable can't convert hdmi to vga, what would you thought about this product. Later, if you look to this product page, you wouldn't see any text which would tell that this product can do that. From other resources I found out that this product is only for which... Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 3

• posted byratnerefim on 01/22/2016

Prons: cheap and arrived fast Cons: You have to make sure your pc supports translation of digital signals for the plain signal of the screen screen

Impression:not so for me;

0 0 0

• posted byYahyaObeido on 12/23/2015

I purchased this to connect my old laptop with my HD Tv LED screen, It was working fine but a little shake disconnects the connection :(

Impression:working,Bad Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrade098 on 10/05/2015

Very useful cable....I use to connect desktop computer and monitor or HDTV.......my recommendation to use this cable...

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byYcoHome on 09/12/2015

It is not working.

0 0 4

• posted byjemay1982 on 09/09/2015

Muchas gracias estaré revisando el producto y que este en buen funcionamiento

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bywonderpearl53 on 07/30/2015

Pros : Cheap price Cons : totally no signal at all despite i use on both tv & led monitor. 😠 Waste $ and anticipation thinking it can work!😧

0 0 1

• posted bywashingtonj on 06/20/2015

The SKU description mislead you to imagine that this cable will convert a HDMI to VGA. It won't, I've tried several devices.

Impression:bad,Non-working,Money wasting;

0 0 1

• posted byernesto.alarcon on 06/09/2015

Pros: Ninguno Contras: Puede venir fallado El producto no funciona, ya lo probe en varios equipos y no recibe ni transmite señal alguna. No lo compren

Impression:bad,Malo,defective;

0 0 0

• posted byNiktronics on 04/29/2015

FYI I fix computes, and most often resell DX.com parts. Over 2-3 year I have spent over $1000 the products. Sometimes the product is just taken out and sat on the shelf for 6 months later someone buys it. ALL 5 cables 100% were DEFECTIVE. DX offer me $5. JJBY HDMI 1.4 Male to VGA Male Display - +... Read more

Impression:junk, with this product DX ships Defective product;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere