DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to VGA Male Display Cable - Black + Blue (1800mm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect OK bad Perfeito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCLEZIOCAMPOS on 07/19/2017

Impression:Very good;

produto bom porem o cabo nao é dos melhore espero que nao quebre facil porem funciona bem

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWieber on 07/04/2017

Impression:OK;

This is a basic cable with no internal conversion tech. Connecting a device with a standard HDMI output won't work, you need some sort of conversion devices to change the HDMI digital signal to analog (VGA).

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byleparaiba on 04/18/2017

Impression:Perfeito;

Muito bom e rapido na medida do possivel, pois nos sabe que as coisas para o brasil demora :) mais esse nem demorou muito, recomendo a todos

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 07/31/2016

Impression:bad;

Becarful, this product is not as it looks. It does not convert HDMI to VGA or the opposite. Do not buy unless you know well what you are doing

HDMI V1.4 Male to VGA Male Display Cable

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byArcijz on 03/04/2016

Firstly, I want to warn you that this cable can't convert hdmi to vga, what would you thought about this product. Later, if you look to this product page, you wouldn't see any text which would tell that this product can do that. From other resources I found out that this product is only for which... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byratnerefim on 01/22/2016

Impression:not so for me;

Prons: cheap and arrived fast Cons: You have to make sure your pc supports translation of digital signals for the plain signal of the screen screen

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYahyaObeido on 12/23/2015

Impression:working,Bad Quality;

I purchased this to connect my old laptop with my HD Tv LED screen, It was working fine but a little shake disconnects the connection :(

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrade098 on 10/05/2015

Impression:perfect;

Very useful cable....I use to connect desktop computer and monitor or HDTV.......my recommendation to use this cable...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYcoHome on 09/12/2015

It is not working.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjemay1982 on 09/09/2015

Impression:perfect,Very good;

Muchas gracias estaré revisando el producto y que este en buen funcionamiento

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere