DX » Community » Reviews » JJBY HDMI 1.4 Male to VGA Male Display Cable - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
OK Does not work Insatisfecho Confusing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHerra85 on 11/14/2014

He intentado conectar el cable desde la salida hdmi de mi ordenador a un monitor y no funciona, el monitor funciona perfectamente con otro cable. Read more

Impression:Insatisfecho;

0 0 0

• posted byjinwhanoh on 11/11/2014

It simply does not work. A friend of mine told me it has a conceptual mistake and should never work because it would require a converter between the digital HDMI and the analog VGA Read more

Impression:Does not work;

0 0 1

• posted byMaartehhM on 09/24/2014

Pros: It's a pretty nice cable, build quality is fine and the connectors are solid too. Also a reasonably thick cable which helps prevent cable damage. Cons: I bought it for my laptop to attach an external monitor to it, but my monitor won't budge. Nothing happens, and the most likely reason is that ... Read more

Impression:OK,Confusing;

2 1 0

• posted byasazg on 04/01/2014

A cheaper cable, but probably is not convenient for what you think to use it. I've bought this to connect one "home theatre" to tv (hdmi inputs on my television has been broken). Then, it doesn't work connecting an hdmi output to... a television with VGA input (a converter is needed) Well, there's not ... Read more

8 0 9

• posted byrade098 on 01/14/2014

Very interesting cable, unfortunately not for connecting LED TV because of this reason, I took it! My friends are satisfied with cable, use it to connect to the PlayStation 3, the only thing that bothers them is the length of the cable .... Unfortunately I did not read why this cable is intended, as ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byryuhamayoshi on 10/21/2013

- Strong, but flexible cable - Good connectors - Price is rather basic, could be less Works great with Raspberry PI. Used it to connect my raspberry PI to a projector and it works great. No distortion or what so ever. THE CONNECTORS The connectors are from a very good quality and are plugged in without ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections