DX » Community » Reviews » 3.4" LCD Radio Alarm Clock Stereo Speaker System for All Ipod/Iphone
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byras2707 on 04/02/2013

Great LCD radio alarm clock, accepts all Apple gadgets such as iPods and iPhones (30 pins) and others like mp3 players, others mobile brands, (connected by 3.5mm cable). Small size, good sound. The remote makes it all more easy to use. And you can turn the alarm clock light off if you want to! There is no cons! It works perfectly. Delivers what it promises!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhungry_alex on 08/14/2012

-For this price, it has all, if not more, functions that similar products can offer -Has a remote which lets you change channel/volume if you placed it away from you -Pretty chic and cool looking -Has a alarm system that activate the FM radio automatically -Functions abit hard to understand, and the instruction manual doesn't help much -Speaker system ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronoda on 11/30/2011

This LC Radio alarm clock has good brightness. The sound power is just ok. Comes with remote control that works well. The built quality is pretty good, and it`s very compact. The auxiliary entrance is very helpful when you want to play other devices instead of the ipod. The radio stations also works well here in Brazil. Two 3 volts Batteries Cr2025 ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bystrangerdj on 04/18/2011

+ Good set of options, and comes with an easy to use remote + Was cheap at the time + as described + comes with manual + adjustable brightness - after few month of use by a 5 year old girl, it stopped transmitting iPod sound, but still charges it, and iPod can be played via the headphone jack - some options are not intuitive at first - have to read ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywafing on 02/23/2011

the sound is quite strong relative to the size! the build quality is great! really beautiful! the light of the clock is white and can gauge the intensity of light! I really liked this product! in my opinion just is not perfect because the remote does not have the "menu button" ... I have to get out of bed just to change the almbum or other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycecejov on 02/07/2011

Looks so nice. It's so small and easy to use. My husband liked it too and I am verry happy to own it. It has verry good sound. I\m verry happy that the light is changing and I can adapt it to my needs. The numbers on the displey are verry big anndI can see them easyly during night hours. The remote control is easy and comfortable to use too. Due to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtypo on 10/16/2010

Its Great, it has a great speaker inside + it got all of these features -Wireless remote -Radio -Charger -Alarm -Speaker - you get 6 Docks for different ipods For that money you got it all. It has a America plug. sow people in europa need to buy a flat to round converter Maybe a larger speaker and a Stop button on the clock because this morning i had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizanesio on 10/11/2010

Sensational! Perfect design and finish. Looks great on your bedside table. Although the iPhone say that "acessário was not designed for iPhone" it works perfectly. And the price? Unthinkable. Sensacional! Perfeito desenho e acabamento. Fica ótimo na sua mesa de cabeceira. Apesar do iPhone dizer que "o acessário não ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKagnon on 09/04/2010

- Has Remote - Allows you to use iphone as alarm - Loud, it can go really loud and the quality is quire good. A little low on the bass. - Manual can be easily understood in case you do not know what goes where. - Radio reception is ok - Can not set snooze duration - A little troublesome to set the channels but you only have to do it once as the backup ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavivgr on 04/24/2010

Great product: - It looks pretty - exactly like in the picture. - The LCD is nice looking (you can control brightness level) - You can set an alarm using your iPod - Good build quality - Matches my iPod classic - it charges it too. - Time does not reset when electricity goes out - you have a supplied battery for backup - Really compact, does not take ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections