DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Car 2-Button Remote Blank Key Cover Case for Citroen / Peugeot
Customer’s impression:
perfect Superb good and cheap Perfect solution
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKreeper76 on 04/27/2015

Pros. Good replacement key case. Just swapped the buttons to my original key. Perfect swap. Cons. None really. Doesn't have any internals, but I knew that. Doesn't have the Lion on it.

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 1

• posted bytiloup63 on 02/09/2015

Produit parfait pour le prix. ni plus ni moins. Correspond parfaitement au produit. pour les sillons de clé je me suis rendu compte trop tard que ce n'était pas la même empreinte mais aucun souci pour le remplacer sur la clé. Ne pas oublier de transférer le transpondeur entre l'ancienne clé et la... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9061012 on 02/02/2015

Very pleased with the item, look identical to original Peugeot key. I ordered it, becouse i had to replace the original one, which had deteriorated buttons.

Impression:Superb;

0 0 0

• posted byvaughann on 09/25/2014

Pros: It is identical to the original, works fine. Only you must replace the chip and magnet from your original key. Ver good Price Cons: none

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygmansoft on 08/24/2014

In general the case is good enough. The two buttons are well placed at the right position. Even just replacing one side of the cover you will get it working. Seems to be durable and robust. Although the color is black, you will notice a little difference in the color tone regarding the original a... Read more

Impression:Perfect solution;

0 0 0

• posted byzokimoto on 07/29/2014

Very good quality for a very low price. Nice and soft materials and buttons. I have swich just buttons side and raplace it on my old keys, because theres no car logo on these keys. but still good buy. So if you searching a new keys or just for replacement parts - buy it!

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byJorge28 on 01/02/2014

El material con el que está hecho es el normal de estos aparatos. Encaja a la perfección con la placa integral del mando original. Por ahora no he encontrado nada negativo para este producto, aunque esto se ve con el paso del tiempo y sobre todo con el uso. Pienso que en relación y... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere