DX » Community » Reviews » MINIX NEO X7 Mini Quad-Core Android 4.2.2 Google Player w/ 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Keyboard (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguaranteed on 02/19/2014

MINIX NEO X7 Mini Quad-Core Android 4.2.2 Google Player w/ 2GB RAM 1. Very good and sturdy construction. 2. Size extremely convenient. 3. A product multi functions. 4. Many accessory items. 5. Very good packing of objects which helped secure receipt. Until this time I have not spotted disadvantages. I believe that this product are excellent choice for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygranerosjuan on 02/03/2014

Genial producto, muy facil de usar con el control incorporado y el que viene de regalo, para ver pelis de internet corre de diez. El producto esteticamente impecable, muy buen producto lo recomiendo desde argentina Super veloz para navegar claro dependiendo de la velocidad de internet que tengas contratado. Trae todos los complementos necesarios para ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluezas on 01/12/2014

Excellent built quality. Very easy installation. Powerful processor. Excellent media capabilities. Remote keyboard is quite good. Can works with a lot of video formats. You can install a XBMC adapted from MINIX, you can find a lot of internet tv channels. There is a lot of information about this gadget in forums and you can download new firmware in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTekeBeet on 01/11/2014

Plug and play Delivered complete with HDMI cable The keyboard is a full qwerty keyboard and has extra keys like a "www." key and a ".com" key for quick typing and a "CTRL+ALT+DELETE" that instantly reboots the device Keyboard is plug and play and is quickly charged XBMC works very well on this media player and streaming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bye64f on 01/09/2014

1) Price good. 2 ) full hd with youtube good. 3) Applications for android - super. Sending is too long , more than a month . Simple and remote was broken in month. I took this GoogleTV, because my TV does not have smart tv. Like a full browser on the TV and watch youtube. A good solution , but it is better to take with air mouse. Who ordered a minix ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliet29 on 11/06/2013

Very fast delivery, high quality product, cheaper price, fantastic combination of products, very recent product and updated properly. I have installed it for my own use in half of an hour and I'm so happy with it. No cons with a very professional seller like this! You can have a very smart tv with a low price with this fantastic gadget, and this seller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywargon on 10/18/2013

Excellent built quality. Powerful processor. Excellent media capabilities. Remote keyboard is quite good. I used with ethernet to access a network drive, didnt test the network fully but seems to work well. Tested with high quality MKVs: - 40 mbsps mkv : plays video and sound but video has noticeable micro jumps - 18 mbps: plays video and sound but ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections