DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 14-in-1 Tool Set Kit for Watch Repair - Black
Customer’s impression:
Convenient Práctico completo nice set of repair tools
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsdrive20 on 01/23/2015

Pros: Cheap and easy to use Cons: The quality of link remover is poor, I broke the pin, thats fragile.

Impression:Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted byDiver43 on 01/20/2015

Thank you very much for set!! I am very glad to use. Many wishes!! Good luck your business . See you soon.

0 0 0

• posted byArena51 on 01/08/2015

Pros: Good quality, well made, with a convenient pouch to keep everything tidy. Cons: the hammer could benefit from a slightly bigger pouch, but you can still zip it closed if you put the hammer handle right where the zip closes. But that is really nitpicking, the set of tools is pretty standard... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/31/2014

Very good, the tools are complete and of high quality, the kit is very useful to save and also to soil all the tools. I have no against.

Impression:nice set of repair tools;

0 0 0

• posted byTPW69 on 12/29/2014

Good bag with tools to fix most of it on my wrist watches. Is brilliant that everything is in one place

0 0 0

• posted bymisteradri on 12/15/2014

Pros: Todas las herramientas necesarias para trabajar con relojes: cambiar de pilas, correas, acortar, cierres, etc. Completo y muy aparente. Cons: Faltaría un pequeño manual de instrucciones para los no iniciados en el uso de algunas herramientas.

Impression:completo,Práctico;

0 0 0

• posted bylvdl1 on 11/10/2014

finally I have the right tools to repair watches. Prima set with all the tools in it. Works great in a minute now to shorten a hologe band. excellent purchase. The price is also right.

0 0 0

• posted bytansue on 05/13/2014

Every tool in the kit comes in handy. Doesn`t seem like it can brake very easy. But time will show. I can now clean the watches in corners i never could reach. Because i never used tools like this before i need to see some videos on the internet to learn to use some of the tools whats it made it... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections