Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdmacleod on 07/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seems pretty accurate. Big display, easy to read. Good size to hold onto. No additional battery required (smart!) Cons:No spring in clamp - awkward to hold battery in. Construction feels cheap - don't drop it! No option for 3V batteries. Makes me sad (should have read d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenrikRClausen on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It gets the job done: Gives a precise indication of battery voltage for a wide range of cells, including those old-fashioned 9 volt things. The variable slide makes it fit any reasonable battery cell. Cons:It's a bit larger than needed, and it takes a little s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielcadar on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good price; measure of different batteries ( from cell to 9V); easy to operate; Cons:not very accurate measurement ; You move the battery- the measurement shows other values; OtherThoughts:maybe i should buy the other one ( with power included); I guess that this other on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyegmx on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and accurate, bought one for me and one for my friend, we have nothing negative to mention. Cons:Nothing to mention. The only thing to notice here that this device is very lightweight, what remembers me how carefully I should hold it in my hand and watch where I le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this tester for almost every relative. It is very easy to use and it is very accurate. I was tired of more simple testers with very "informative" results. I mean that ones what show red/yellow/green field and completely ignore battery type. Thats mean... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvildvarg on 12/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really gives the value of power level om battery. And I could sort out so many old batteries I had in a box. Easy to use, just pop in the battery and se how its status is. Cons:Difficult to read Cell Berriey 2032 as they are to flat. You need to angel the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabricioz on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works with virtually all kinds of batteries (1.5v AA and AAA, 9v batteries and 1.5 minicell batteries) - Uses the battery own power to work - Very precise - Very easy to use Cons:- None I can think of. OtherThoughts:It's extremely useful to have these because some dev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShopsmith on 10/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use tester, gives good readings on battery strength . Works with all batteries. happy I bought it. Quick delivery. Cons:Build quality ok, but a kid could easily break it OtherThoughts:Compact and easily stored. Easy to use ("she who must be obeyed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdfritz on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This digital battery power lever tester can do the power test of different types of batteries. The digital display quickly inform the voltage of the tested battery Cons:It is necessary to adjust the tester to check different types of battery, by sliding the red plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymolondongo on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Todo bien como todo lo que he pedido en esta página. A favor es que es de lo más simple de usar, no tiene mucho misterio ni en cuanto a uso ni en cuanto a los materiales Cons:En contra no hay nada.Quizá la calidad no es muy allá, pero por e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections