DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5" LCD Digital Battery Power Level Tester
Customer’s impression:
nice Muy bueno Great to have nice cheap gadget Clear your doubt!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymohdya on 02/12/2015

I bought this more than 2 years and it still does the job well. It's really handy when I need to check if the batteries had failed on me or it's the device running on the batteries. Pretty accurate, and really tells me if the battery has low voltage. In fact, the contacts are still good after all... Read more

Impression:Great to have;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bystabalot on 11/14/2014

just got this in the mail today, here's my review: Pros: - can measure a wide range of batteries (AA,AAA,LR44,9V etc) - it's cheap - it's easy to use, when reading some of these reviews i imagined having a hard time to keep batteries fixed in place but this was alot easier than expected. - you to... Read more

Impression:nice cheap gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byysteo123 on 10/08/2014

Low cost but well built. Big display. Just hold and press to show the voltage of battery. Now no need to doubt whether the battery is full or empty. Also no need to doubt if the battery has been charged or not yet. A strong buy item!

Impression:Clear your doubt!;

0 0 0

posted bylhcasanova on 07/26/2014

Me gusto el producto cumple su función todo OK

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bysdmacleod on 07/04/2014

Seems pretty accurate. Big display, easy to read. Good size to hold onto. No additional battery required (smart!) No spring in clamp - awkward to hold battery in. Construction feels cheap - don't drop it! No option for 3V batteries. Makes me sad (should have read description better). I wish this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenrikRClausen on 04/09/2014

It gets the job done: Gives a precise indication of battery voltage for a wide range of cells, including those old-fashioned 9 volt things. The variable slide makes it fit any reasonable battery cell. It's a bit larger than needed, and it takes a little skill to hold the battery cell correctly. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielcadar on 04/08/2014

good price; measure of different batteries ( from cell to 9V); easy to operate; not very accurate measurement ; You move the battery- the measurement shows other values; maybe i should buy the other one ( with power included); I guess that this other one is more accurate ( but this is just a As (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyegmx on 02/27/2014

Nice and accurate, bought one for me and one for my friend, we have nothing negative to mention. Nothing to mention. The only thing to notice here that this device is very lightweight, what remembers me how carefully I should hold it in my hand and watch where I leave it - you will always have it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

I bought this tester for almost every relative. It is very easy to use and it is very accurate. I was tired of more simple testers with very "informative" results. I mean that ones what show red/yellow/green field and completely ignore battery type. Thats mean what fully charged AA with... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections