• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
    posted bylhcasanova on 07/26/2014

Me gusto el producto cumple su función todo OK Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bysdmacleod on 07/04/2014

Seems pretty accurate. Big display, easy to read. Good size to hold onto. No additional battery required (smart!) No spring in clamp - awkward to hold battery in. Construction feels cheap - don't drop it! No option for 3V batteries. Makes me sad (should have read description better). I wish this could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenrikRClausen on 04/09/2014

It gets the job done: Gives a precise indication of battery voltage for a wide range of cells, including those old-fashioned 9 volt things. The variable slide makes it fit any reasonable battery cell. It's a bit larger than needed, and it takes a little skill to hold the battery cell correctly. The slide ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielcadar on 04/08/2014

good price; measure of different batteries ( from cell to 9V); easy to operate; not very accurate measurement ; You move the battery- the measurement shows other values; maybe i should buy the other one ( with power included); I guess that this other one is more accurate ( but this is just a hunch); ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyegmx on 02/27/2014

Nice and accurate, bought one for me and one for my friend, we have nothing negative to mention. Nothing to mention. The only thing to notice here that this device is very lightweight, what remembers me how carefully I should hold it in my hand and watch where I leave it - you will always have the feeling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

I bought this tester for almost every relative. It is very easy to use and it is very accurate. I was tired of more simple testers with very "informative" results. I mean that ones what show red/yellow/green field and completely ignore battery type. Thats mean what fully charged accumulator ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvildvarg on 12/12/2013

It really gives the value of power level om battery. And I could sort out so many old batteries I had in a box. Easy to use, just pop in the battery and se how its status is. Difficult to read Cell Berriey 2032 as they are to flat. You need to angel the battery to get an value. I can recommend this one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabricioz on 11/17/2013

- Works with virtually all kinds of batteries (1.5v AA and AAA, 9v batteries and 1.5 minicell batteries) - Uses the battery own power to work - Very precise - Very easy to use - None I can think of. It's extremely useful to have these because some devices work well with lower batteries than others. Then,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShopsmith on 10/17/2013

Easy to use tester, gives good readings on battery strength . Works with all batteries. happy I bought it. Quick delivery. Build quality ok, but a kid could easily break it Compact and easily stored. Easy to use ("she who must be obeyed" figured it out without any coaching). Easy to use tester,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdfritz on 09/16/2013

This digital battery power lever tester can do the power test of different types of batteries. The digital display quickly inform the voltage of the tested battery It is necessary to adjust the tester to check different types of battery, by sliding the red plastic part. Other point is that you need to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections