Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byryzhovau on 06/25/2015

Pros: - Easy to use. Now my kids can find which batteries are discharged in their toys without calling dad:) - Well assembled. Survived several drop to stone floor, nothing happened. - Embedded load resistor. It measures voltage under typical load.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9157012 on 06/09/2015

Es un producto muy util ya que te ayuda a ver el estado de las baterias y si son baterias recargables te ayudan a saber cuando debes recargarlas ya que el producto tiene unos indicador que te ayudan a a saber segun el voltaje si la bateria ya no tiene carga, si esta regular o si esta con la carga... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bymutbka on 05/25/2015

I have a lot of Wii and kids toys, so i have to check every once in a while the battery condition, rechargeble or regular ones - and with this thing - my life is a lot easier and after all it saves money

Impression:Essential for home;

0 0 0

• posted byioninbeci on 04/23/2015

Pros: Simple and easy to use, great for basic battery check. Cons: I didn't found any issue with the tester yet.

Impression:Good product,Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted byTommmmy on 03/29/2015

Pros: - good price - accurate measurement for 1,5/1,2V batteries (did not test 3v and 9V battery), possibility to measure LiXX batteries (see the topic "Simple mod for testing 18650 batteries" in discussion) - I have this tester for cca 2 years and still works with no problems - easily readable -... Read more

Impression:Great to have;

0 0 0

• posted bydudyh on 03/03/2015

Pros: Cheap & working. Cons: Built quality feels a bit lower than you would expect. Makes you wonder how many uses will it last.

0 0 0

• posted bymohdya on 02/12/2015

I bought this more than 2 years and it still does the job well. It's really handy when I need to check if the batteries had failed on me or it's the device running on the batteries. Pretty accurate, and really tells me if the battery has low voltage. In fact, the contacts are still good after all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bystabalot on 11/14/2014

just got this in the mail today, here's my review: Pros: - can measure a wide range of batteries (AA,AAA,LR44,9V etc) - it's cheap - it's easy to use, when reading some of these reviews i imagined having a hard time to keep batteries fixed in place but this was alot easier than expected. - you to... Read more

Impression:nice cheap gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byysteo123 on 10/08/2014

Low cost but well built. Big display. Just hold and press to show the voltage of battery. Now no need to doubt whether the battery is full or empty. Also no need to doubt if the battery has been charged or not yet. A strong buy item!

Impression:Clear your doubt!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: