Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• I don´t why bought!!!

posted by lupedsonBR on 09/25/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Got it today and tested it with a few of my rechargable AA & AAA.
    Compare the result with my multimeter and suprisingly, the reading was quiet accurate!
    Very affordable, works many different types and shapes of batteries, compact, lightweight, and an lcd screen that gives you the actual voltage as opposed to a color indicating replace/low/good.This is a small handy volt meter. works beautifully. you can use this product to check the volt of all small battery or cells you have.
    > AA / AAA / 14500 / 10440 / 16340 / 18650
    well all these Nimh cells you use in your keyboard, mouse or/and Lithium batteries you use in your flashlights.. can be used on this one.If you are using 3-4 cells .. and only one of them died on you .. you just have to check with this.. and you will know which one need to be replaced.
    ITS DIGITAL .. so cool.

Cons:

Pricey... anyone with multimeter basically dont need this but this is easier to use as with multimeter,
    u need both hand to hold both terminal to ensure that it is contacted with the multimeter probe.

Bottomline:

Its simple volt meter for cells and bateries. there is not much to say about this product. works like a charm. its digital which is what i prefer ..
    so it shows approximate volt that the battery has in it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections