DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire AA-S1 3W OSRAM 160-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygurpreetbhatti on 05/19/2014

Enough light for this size. cheap. have a nice clip. Green colour night glow button looks good. runs with single AA battery which is the main plus point of this torch. Very cheap build quality. led not properly focused. poor soldering and giving me a feeling of dollar shop led flashlight I'm using chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKansi on 01/20/2014

Nice and small. Good finish with no sharp edges. Power button glows in the dark and makes finding the flashlight easy. Holding clip works well. The led module was not centered properly and made the beam asymmetric. This can actually be seen in the second official picture above. Some sort of silicone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byosedar on 09/19/2013

Muy buen precio para la calidad que tiene. Admite 14500. Boton de encendido y o-ring fluorescente en la lente. Bien acabada. Se calienta bastante con litio (14500) Viene bien engrasada. Las roscas están bien mecanizadas, sin aristas. Color bronce muy bonito, linterna atractiva ideal para regalo.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnake1413 on 05/29/2013

Cheap. And very bright for just an AA sized battery. Could be brighter if used with 14650 lithium battery. The holding clip is tight enough to hold inside a pocket. Comes with light growing power button and O ring. The power button very tight, need to press very hard to trigger the switch. Preferred ... Read more

UniqueFire AA-S1 3W OSRAM 160-Lumen LED Flashlight UniqueFire AA-S1 3W OSRAM 160-Lumen LED Flashlight UniqueFire AA-S1 3W OSRAM 160-Lumen LED Flashlight

0 0 0

• posted bynsonso on 02/19/2013

The best deal ever! * Needs only one AA battery * Only one mode (it's a plus for me, no annoying mode changes) * Has a clip. The overall build quality of this product is good. Amazing light with just only one normal 1.5V AA battery (I use rechargeable AA batteries) no one so far (~ 3 years of usage) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKomzpa on 11/03/2012

- osram led, brighter than cree - no useless menus and mode switches - works with 1.2-3.7v batteries, including 'almost discharged' ones - glows in the dark, so you can find it easily if you left it on the table and switched lights off already - good build quality of steel frame compared to newer revisions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiscatel on 10/13/2012

Very small, it fits clipped inside my pocket and I don't notice that it is there. Incredibly bright for the size. The run time is fairly short using a 14500, less than an hour, but the tradeoff is worth it for the brightness. Using an alkaline AA, the run time was nearly 4 hours, much less light but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDCLEVEL1 on 08/01/2012

Very bright light with a good balance of throw and hot spot. The size makes it very easy to carry all the time. It gets very warm and has no heat sink to help it keep cool. The wire type belt clip was nice but I had to bend it back into shape several times. The battery contacts the circuit board directly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyhn333 on 12/03/2011

- Bright, smooth and floody - Compact size - Decent clip - Tint colour is prefect - Price - Not a huge fan of all the glow-in-the-dark bits - Quality is good not great Long runtime on alkaline/nimh but output steadily decreases over time, whereas with 14500's the output is somewhat constant but with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonreha on 11/15/2011

Great price! Works perfectly with simple Duracell AA-batteries Small and lightweight I like the rubber O-rings between the parts. I don't have light-power measuring devices, but I guess it can make the promised 160 lumens. At dusk I can see the direct light-ray until the end of our garden, approximately ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections