Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great user light!

posted by hyperloop on 11/23/2009
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Build is solid, looked exactly like my Akoray K106. Output on NiMH eneloop is respectable but when i used a 14500, WOW!!! Blazing bright output. When compared to my other 14500 lights, it was brighter! No idea on the runtime but hey, if you want to impress your friends with a pocket rocket, this is the light to go for. One of my friends loved it so much that i had to give it to him on the spot (it was his birthday). So i ordered TWO more for myself.

Cons:

Clip is not as strong as Akoray K106 but still secure enough to carry very discreetly in pocket.

Tint is just very slightly to greenish but if you use 14500 cells, you will not notice it

OtherThoughts:

A simple 2 or 3 mode would make this a perfect light for most users, perhaps very low low - max and then fast strobe as a lot of new users seem to like strobe (not that i dont like strobe, i just like it when i need it). Most important, a memory mode.

Bottomline:

For a simple, well built, VERY well priced light with only a single mode, you cannot go wrong with this one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections