DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Step-Down Module - Blue (DC-DC 12A)
Customer’s impression:
Works as expected good value for price very pleased with this device
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySliten on 09/17/2014

Works as expected, very useful thing. Many electronic devices, such as TV in mobile homes are very sensitive to over voltage (<12V) during charging, and many people in forums write about that problem. This circuit will save all these situations. My tests are 100% positive. Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted bycharlieboy119 on 08/09/2014

Pros: this device I use to connect my 12v led lights to my 24v battery and works exactly as described. I am very happy with this products you can use it to connect almost an dc device to a battery aslong as you adjust the voltage correctly. Cons: can be very inefficient Read more

Impression:very pleased with this device;

0 0 0

• posted byoe9fwv on 07/26/2014

the converter can easily be mounted in an apprpriate plastic housing, I made this possible with cutting away the sides of the housing so the cooling of the item are open. The product works as advertised as a step down converter with about 1V input over output needed to regulate the voltage. Under this ... Read more

Impression:good value for price;

0 0 0

• posted byPALEW777 on 04/25/2014

Easy to use and connect, compact and powerfull!!! With this small circuit, you will can drive up to 12Amps, and 4,5 to 30Volts!!! You will need an extra potentiometer to choose volts, because the variable resistor is too smal, and complicates the volt regulation, and when you increase power, you will ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections