DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire Rechargeable "2400mAh" 18650 Li-ion batteries w/ Protected Circuit + Charger (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Junk
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRupertDBear on 11/02/2014

Charger seems to have one circuit for both bays. Bad Idea. Also, charger did not shut off even after proper voltage reached on supplied batteries. Batteries seem OK. I just ordered the well-reviewed Nitecore I4 SKU: 156756 (Added on 10/10/2012). I will either throw it away or only use this charger in ... Read more

Impression: Junk;

0 0 0

• posted bynabadaga on 05/16/2014

Batteries all hold a charge and give stable light performance. Cell protection kicks in before damage is done to the batteries. Charger does it's job and can fit 14500 batteries as well. Charger can be used to sling batteries across the room if unloaded carelessly. Spring is nice and stiff. Charger light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonioNeto on 04/19/2014

Rasonable Price for 4 batteries and the charger. // The battaries lasts a good time, being used at a led flashlight. // Rasonable charging time // no excessive heating. // reaches 4.1 volts full charged. Actually, until now there is no cons. // Just looks a standard chinese baterry... The Charger could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrichardyeo on 03/26/2014

Works fine, batteries charge in 1-2 hours. The batteries are not the best in the world, but what can you expect for this price? (I paid around $12) I appreciate that DX show a 'real' capacity value in addition to the optimistic manufacturers value. So far I have cycled the batteries 10x and still working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTennesseeTony on 12/31/2013

Genuine and not counterfeit. Only 1850mAH on both batteries, using a multi-chemistry charger/tester. Charger is low quality in feel, single channel, won't hold a CR2. 1850mAH is sufficient for most uses, but I was expecting closer to 2200. The charger is rated at 600mAH, I suppose that's between the ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections