DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 11810 Outdoor Cycling PU + PVC Bicycle Handlebar Bag w/ Transparent Cellphone Case - Black
Customer’s impression:
Muy buena Decent good desing The transparent windows could be 100% Functional and practical
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEHStreetLights on 09/20/2016

pretty good and great sized... below phone I can still put my battery pack and keys in there... quite a good handle bar bag to use... able to use my phone .. works very well ... cons: can't really think of any now.

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcusconcilio on 01/19/2016

Super pratico, utilizo em todas as corridas. Encaixa perfeito meu telefone.

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted bybitas on 11/30/2015

Good quality easy to fix on

0 0 0

• posted byRogeRIbeirO on 05/26/2015

Pros: Space available under the phone Cons: Transparent windows not centered could be anoing, it shoul be 100%

Impression:Decent,The transparent windows could be 100%;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 02/10/2015

Вещ отличная. Заказывал не сее. Получатель кому я её заказывал оказался муд*ком. И в итоге получил её и был доволен но получатель всё равно м*дак и грубил мне ! спасибо

Вещ отличная

Impression:Decent,Muy buena,good desing;

0 0 1

• posted byDavidea0055 on 12/01/2014

Pros: does not move during the ride. Has three straps to hold it in place. The window is clear. Has room under the phone for external battery. Cons: none

Impression:good desing;

0 0 0

• posted bylawyerz88 on 11/29/2014

Very useful for using phone as GPS / cycling computer. Bottom part is covered so there's no way to keep the phone charged with a powerbank while being used. Size wise, Fit my Nexus 5 perfectly, covering the top notification bar and the home button bar but otherwise usable. I'm able to use the the... Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted bysirero on 08/14/2014

Pros: Buena calidad, buenos acabados y parece resistente. Cons: Ha de ir sin la funda de silicona que la protege para que quepa en la mochila. El producto se asemeja mucho a las fotos publicadas y es perfecto para mi Xioami MI3. Llegó relativamente en poco tiempo. Estoy realmente satisfecho con... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblreis on 04/23/2014

A great companion for a relentless ride or a hard biking. It has a good size and shape, ideal for a wallet, keys, a sunglass and a sunscreen and, of course, a smartphone. Good price, too. I wonder how it will cost in bike stores. I can't, really, think of anything wrong of this handlebar bag. 1,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycerex71 on 08/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Functional, practical and nicely. I test it with my Thl T5S with a display of 4.7 inches and it fit very well, the smartphone remains 100% usable. The display is quite readable and commands to the capacitive I... Read more

Impression:Functional and practical;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere