DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement LCD Module with Backlight for PSP 2000/Slim (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Paturages on 11/06/2012

Pros: I received the order within a few days and not paid customs fees. Equipment well packed and arrived in good condition. With some instructions found on youtube by the way up are simple to follow, I replaced the screens in a few minutes. Cons: I can see only Pros OtherThoughts: Had the PSP screen functioning in very poor condition and with... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by BeAnBeAn on 10/03/2011

Pros: -THIS IS THE CHEAPEST PRICE YOU WILL EVER GET ANYWHERE ONLINE FOR A PSP REPLACEMENT SCREEN! -It is exactly what I needed for my PSP that I bought that broke 8 months after I bought it and has been broken for 2 years!!! I was trying to save money because everywhere it costs $100 to fix with parts and labor included. But I found this refurb... Read more

0 1
  • posted by Kamel85 on 03/17/2011

Pros: Easy to install, just un-screw philips screws and detatch the old and in with the new one. Comes complete with backlight and reflector so you can change display in 2 minutes. Good quality and original. Cons: None for my display, might come with dead pixels or scratches. Mine came un-used still with protectiv plastic over the screen, its b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by AE3000 on 05/01/2010

Pros: Perfect package: Mine comes inside a custom made foam filler covered with a hard cardboard box. No dead pixels at all. Exactly the same as the original. No signs of use or wear: Good as new. Protective film over the screen. Cons: None so far. OtherThoughts: Replacing the screen will require a minimal expertise, small flat and Phillips scr... Read more

3 0
  • posted by pawelo on 03/24/2010

Pros: I waited 10 days for shipment which is very quickly, especially that I live on another site of a globe. Safe package, cardboard with foam, envelop with bubbles, screen protector foil on TFT. Cons: I bought ten of them and so far no dead pixels and any other problems. Easy installation nothing broken or badly fitted. OtherThoughts: Loks li... Read more

0 0
  • posted by yowox on 03/16/2010

Pros: came adequately packaged, a thin, cardboard box with thick foam in the shape of the screen. installed and turned on, worked like a charm. Cons: 2 dead pixels. but that is to be expected, and i don't really notice them anyway. i accidentally ripped off the thin dark shield that displays all the colors on the screen, but re-attached and wor... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections