DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement LCD Module with Backlight for PSP 2000/Slim (Refurbished)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosu7 on 03/09/2014

comes in a protective case to avoid damage, it is easy to mount, note that it is not new, this is not old or in poor condition, at least is newer than mine. I thought the screen was coming broken or something like that, but it came in perfect condition. When mounted on my psp, not quite fit right, it ... Read more

well protected good condition

0 0 0

• posted byPaturages on 11/06/2012

I received the order within a few days and not paid customs fees. Equipment well packed and arrived in good condition. With some instructions found on youtube by the way up are simple to follow, I replaced the screens in a few minutes. I can see only Pros Had the PSP screen functioning in very poor condition ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeAnBeAn on 10/03/2011

-THIS IS THE CHEAPEST PRICE YOU WILL EVER GET ANYWHERE ONLINE FOR A PSP REPLACEMENT SCREEN! -It is exactly what I needed for my PSP that I bought that broke 8 months after I bought it and has been broken for 2 years!!! I was trying to save money because everywhere it costs $100 to fix with parts and ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byKamel85 on 03/17/2011

Easy to install, just un-screw philips screws and detatch the old and in with the new one. Comes complete with backlight and reflector so you can change display in 2 minutes. Good quality and original. None for my display, might come with dead pixels or scratches. Mine came un-used still with protectiv ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAE3000 on 05/01/2010

Perfect package: Mine comes inside a custom made foam filler covered with a hard cardboard box. No dead pixels at all. Exactly the same as the original. No signs of use or wear: Good as new. Protective film over the screen. None so far. Replacing the screen will require a minimal expertise, small flat ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bypawelo on 03/24/2010

I waited 10 days for shipment which is very quickly, especially that I live on another site of a globe. Safe package, cardboard with foam, envelop with bubbles, screen protector foil on TFT. I bought ten of them and so far no dead pixels and any other problems. Easy installation nothing broken or badly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyowox on 03/16/2010

came adequately packaged, a thin, cardboard box with thick foam in the shape of the screen. installed and turned on, worked like a charm. 2 dead pixels. but that is to be expected, and i don't really notice them anyway. i accidentally ripped off the thin dark shield that displays all the colors on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections