DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Lens Cover/Cap with Strap for Canon (67mm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynamienot on 02/11/2013

This lens cap is very realistic and contains the "Canon" name right on the front. Big bonus for those of us who like to coordinate all of our components. Tether string is also very light weight and does hold the cap once removed from lens. I find the adjusters which squeeze together on the font of the cap just a bit ackward. If these could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllluis on 01/10/2013

My lens stayed most part of the time without the original cap because I never remembered where I let it or due to laziness to carry the cap in the pocket. This cap is the perfect solution. It fits perfectly the lens, the buttons are much better and easier to put or remove the cap and the strap is the right size. I used the metal clip of the camera to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinitokt on 12/10/2012

Well built. Better than the Tamron one I have on my lens. The spring load is very stiff and that's what you want. My current cap keeps falling off when I take the camera out of the bag, but it hasn't happened once with this cap. It's not much but the string could have been a little elastic...that would have been over the top awesome. Make sure that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 12/03/2012

The cap has a good grip. Very easy to put on/remove with a narrow lens hood on. Much easier than with the "regular - squeeze the edges" lens cap. Looks like genuine Canon (even though I am unsure if they produce this type of cap) Has a strap! None really... except that I don't use the strap so it's kinda "in the way". But that is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetriojk on 09/23/2012

Easy to remove and put back. Line can be used to attach it to objective so you wont loose it. Can be opened from the front or from sides as you like. Price is very good! Cover is bit slippery if you try to open it from front. There could be some sanding so the grip would be better. This is not problem if opened from sides. Line is slippery and knots ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilitor01 on 08/30/2012

very very cheap i bought 2 just in case fits perfectly just like the original on my 75-200 mm lens and on my 18-135mm and on my macro 100 mm lens a little hard to put on the strap but most of the people don't even use it but if you do don't worry its not that hard but except of that non at all buy buy buy fits perfectly i got it without any scratch.... Read more

fits them all
    0 0
  • posted bybramvranckx on 07/06/2011

I've lost the cap for a tamron 28-75 lens with hood. So I ordered this one because it's easy to find and there were all sizes. This cap fits better and is more sturdy than the original tamron cap! It also has the pincers in the middle, so it's easy in use when you let your lens hood on the lens. None that I can think of right now... Maybe that I don'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections