DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Lens Cover/Cap with Strap for Canon (72mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypotsy4u on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lens cap / cover clips on well, It has never come loose on its own. It the lens well. It's cheaper than the Original Canon Lens cap / cover. Cons:The only Con I can think of is that the canon logo written on the front of the lens cap is painted with a silvery paint... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanD2401 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good lens caps. Not shown on the picture, but mine are marked with a very nice silver Canon logo. As Canon caner user that is ok for me. No idea yet where to attach the strap onto. these Lens caps fit very well and look beutifull. They are easy to remove even wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierpf on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is very good, and works better than original lens cap provided by Canon. Specially if you have a lens hood. The build looks solid. Has leash that it supposed to knot to the lens that prevents loss. Cons:I found difficult to set the leash in the lens. It is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A fairly good lens cap for any Canon 72 mm lens. It has a string that can be attached to the lens cap and your camera so that you do not lose the lens cap. The spring mechanism is in the middle, rather than on the edge. Cons:The spring mechanism for putting on/taking off... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorEl on 09/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I first ordered SKU 5513 but it's inner spring system broke very soon, so I ordere this one. It feels much more sturdy and until now it is working ok. Cons:The one I got has no strap, so you have to worry about it each time. I am going to make it a small hole and try to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byammama on 04/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price is very good - Works better than the original - it holds more firmly and the build looks solid - Has leash that prevents loss (I lost the original cap because it was not attached to the camera) Cons:- I ordered a Canon cap and I got one with Nikon logo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections