DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Lens Cover/Cap with Strap for Canon (58mm)
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byl0shmi on 08/18/2013

Very good quality. It works great. It seems to me that it is made from quality plastic. Price is very good for this product. Nothing really. The plastic edges on some parts are very sharp so you should be patiante in order to do not scrach the lens. I lost my original lens cap, so i found this cap as perfect replacment. For me this cap is even better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosepcamos on 05/04/2013

It's very very very similar to original. Spins work well, plastics seem to be of a good quality. It's really good. And really cheap, which is a good thing for those who loose caps very often. Oh, for those people there is the strap, of course. And if you don't like it, you don't need to put it on the cap -- nobody will detect anything weird. Just to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhemabh on 03/12/2013

It is a Good Lens Cap for CANON 550D packaged lens... 18-55mm (58mm) Lens already has 1 Lens cap --- Good Solid Material -- Just like Original (without the Canon Logo ofcourse) With Pinhole for String -- makes it easier to attach to camera -- to prevent accidental dropping or misplacing String does not come attached with the cover. A person has to spend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyopti on 03/10/2013

Excellent product for it's price. Materal is very good. Quality is not perfect, but I didn't wait for extra-high quality for this price. Strap is very usefull not to lose new one cap again. Springs are tough enough to fix the cap on camera lens. i didn't fan any seriuos cons. If you're perfectionist, you can find some, but it will be just nit-pickings,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygingad on 01/24/2013

It sticks better than some original lens caps. It's a good price for a little lens cover cap. It works perfectly in 18-55mm canon basic kit lens. It's strong and resistent. It's glue for Canon name on the front goes around its margins. DX is a good choice for making a good effort in photography gadgets. A good catalog for improving DSLRs utilities. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndariel666 on 12/28/2012

The silver painting on the writing looks like it is very well done. On the first view looks as it is very expensive. I like the small strap a lot. You can put it around your lens so you won't loose the cap easily. The springs make a little squeaking sound each time you press the sides of the cap to release it from the lens. Also the plastic moulding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 09/12/2012

I bought my camera in 2008 and from the first time I had the problem of wher to put the lens cap while I was using my camera. When I discovered this item my troubles ended. It's a great idea and makes it much more confortable, and you are sure you're not gonna lose the lens cap, it's impossible. It fits perfectly in the 58mm lens of my Canon. The logo ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byken jenkins on 05/05/2012

Very cheap Essential if you are using a lens hood as the original Canon one is too hard to get out Mine had original Canon logo on the front so looks authentic Can be a little hard to get on because the centre pinch point 'ledge' is a little too shallow - I intend to glue some sort of grippier piece of plastic on it to make it easier...but I don't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydandellion on 12/20/2011

Unlike original cap from my 350d kit lens, this can be "pinched" both from the side or the cap and from the top of it. Also, it's better plastic than original. Doesn't fit perfectly and doesn't have distinctive click. So one has to check if it is in place after putting it on. But it usually does so it's not a big deal. And for this price, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjogren on 09/18/2011

I really like this one, it fits perfectly on our Canon EOS 1000D! I actually like this lens cover better than the original one because it has a string attachted to it so I wont loose it, and I don't have to hold on to it while taking pictures. The build quality seems really good, mine has worked just fine for over a year! I'm so satisfied, this is definitely ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections