Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaluke on 04/10/2015

Pro's: Small, Converts perfectly! Con's: could be a little bit longer, so the VGA connector fits next to an already plugged-in VGA connector. Definately a good buy if you want a small and reliable hdmi-to-vga adapter.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byrubendarioxyz on 02/27/2015

pros: cheap, easy cons: none

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylogozo on 02/17/2015

Pros: I bought that adapter to work with my netbook which has HDMI out but not VGA out. I also have a portable projector that happens to take VGA in. Problem solved! Worked flawlessly up to 1920x1080p and 1600x1200 (on two different monitors) and 1024x768 on a projector. No signal distortion or a... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd3uo187buek on 01/20/2015

Works without any troubles. Perfect for newer notebooks, that do not have a VGA port needed for screen projectors.

Impression:Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byKgRg on 12/12/2014

Pros: very compact, easy to use, works without any problems or complications Cons: nothing so far Conclusion: highly recommended for devices without a VGA output

Impression:Works Fine,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bykevin3ssen on 12/11/2014

Pros: - It is very compact (I will put it in my laptop bag. It barely takes any space, nor will it get tangled with other cables). - It works with every laptop I tested: I expected this only to work with my Asus laptop (because it has no VGA-output and would therefore have VGA connectors inside I... Read more

Impression:Works Fine,compact,Just like expected;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcelovga on 12/01/2014

Pros: leve, pequeno e prático. Contra: o encaixe é um pouco difícil. Mas pelo preço compensa demais comprar o produto.

Impression:Excelente produto;

0 0 1

• posted byjovien on 11/24/2014

Ultrabook owners without VGA port, this is what you need to buy. No need to buy a mini Display Port to VGA adapter, it will probably be more expensive to do the exact same thing ! Recommended :)

Impression:tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 10/08/2014

Great Light Small This works very well and is small and light very easy to use and carry around. The HDMI end connects well and stays put securely. The VGA end stays put but does not have screw connections so is not the best connection.

Impression:Great Light Small;

0 0 0

• posted bydoughounslow on 09/17/2014

Pros: HDCP Compliant so allows HDCP playback but strips the DRM so the Hi Res output can be connected without restriction. Cons: Would not connect to the HDMI output of my Retina MacBook Pro. The computer tried to connect but the connection would keep dropping out. I was able to successfully use... Read more

Impression:Works with some but not all devices.;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere