Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKgRg on 12/12/2014

Pros: very compact, easy to use, works without any problems or complications Cons: nothing so far Conclusion: highly recommended for devices without a VGA output Read more

Impression:Works Fine,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bykevin3ssen on 12/11/2014

Pros: - It is very compact (I will put it in my laptop bag. It barely takes any space, nor will it get tangled with other cables). - It works with every laptop I tested: I expected this only to work with my Asus laptop (because it has no VGA-output and would therefore have VGA connectors inside the HDMI)... Read more

Impression:Works Fine,compact,Just like expected;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcelovga on 12/01/2014

Pros: leve, pequeno e prático. Contra: o encaixe é um pouco difícil. Mas pelo preço compensa demais comprar o produto. Read more

Impression:Excelente produto;

0 0 1

• posted byjovien on 11/24/2014

Ultrabook owners without VGA port, this is what you need to buy. No need to buy a mini Display Port to VGA adapter, it will probably be more expensive to do the exact same thing ! Recommended :) Read more

Impression:tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byReneSantos on 04/07/2014

Very small, I think this is the smaller HDMI-VGA adapter I have seen, easy to carry around, worked on all devices I could test. It does not have the attachment screw holes for VGA connector, so depending of the cable if may lead to some bad contact. The HDMI connector, naturally attach very well. Does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWollie1976 on 04/04/2014

Good adapter. I ordered 60 pieces for my office workers. Till now, none where broken. So good build quality for the price that you pay. I get an quote for adapters and you pay a tripple price where i am from. The hdmi and vga adapter fits well. So no lose cables, when you accidently bump to it. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkrupp on 03/13/2014

- very cheap - small footprint - well built - works honestly. Not a con: a pair of nuts to lock the VGA cable would be welcome. After I buied it, I became worry about it, I don't know for sure if it will work or not work if used in my raspberry pi setup. Many things pointed this will not work, as raspberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilippe2802 on 02/28/2014

This adapter is highly recommended to purchase if you do not have a HDMI display. You can connect just unplugging and your VGA screen. For the price you can buy a new screen. It is very compact, I use it in a pcduino, definitely recommended to purchase this. I have no negative points were found. smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by666TP on 02/26/2014

Fits nicely, no issues. Solid built Lightweight Is a bit long and the size can be an issue if you have a smaller type notebook or want to work in small spaces. Can't use the screws on the VGA cable Apart from the fact that you can not use the screws, this item is exactly as one might expect. I use it ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections