Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrob7474 on 06/23/2014

This pouch for passport is of very good quality. Its color is rather neutral. Elel is solid. It contains several compartment for growing your different papers. It is very simple to use. There is not much against. Perhaps with time the elastic will deteriorate. Otherwise I do not see anything else. You can find a cute flat pattern puggage bag tag to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrisdys on 04/16/2014

The Passport Holder is easy to use, it keeps your passport clean and in a good condition. The design is cute, and covers your normal, boring passport. It fits every normal passport. It has some "pockets" inside as well, which makes it handier and can hold for example boarding- and luggage cards. There is not much to complain about, but the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrodriguezruiba on 10/09/2013

Nice and handy passport holder. It makes it very easy to find in your papers when traveling. The quality is OK and the colors make it easy to use and identify. If you travel in family, this is also a handy object to use. I don't see any particular cons on this product. Everything seems OK to me, so far. This product can be very handy when traveling ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections