DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5GHz 500 / 1000 / 1600dpi Wireless Optical Mouse (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrianoCP on 04/14/2014

It's a good mouse for a very good price. It performs well in almost all surfaces. Little USB adapter, that can be left with laptop. uses only one AA battery, but you'll not have to change it frequently. Good resolution. Three option of range, just click the CPI button Doesn't have auto off function. The off button is small, and could be a little bigger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPA5UL on 02/18/2014

Good quality, fits hand well, very easy to install and use. Tiny adaptor fits any USB port on your PC and can be left in even when stored in laptop case. Good range, compatible with all my PC's and laptops. Pressing the button on top of the mouse changes resolution immediately. Very fast mouse movement, very accurate mouse positioning or somewhere in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOneShotAway on 11/12/2013

I recently bought this mouse to work with my Surface RT tablet and I have to say I am very impressed with this cheap small mouse. It installed perfectly with my Surface RT. The DPI from the laser is enough for just simple use which was ideal for me because I only use it in classes. The inside of the mouse is all (very cheap) plastic. Ofcourse for this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections