DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE HotWind DG200 MTK6577 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/4.7", FM, GPS
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysorinake1 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quad band 3G worldwide including North America (850/1900MHz). Works with all 3 major Canadian providers (Telus, Rogers, Bell) Working GPS. Nice big sharp LCD screen. Good looks. Cons:Small 528MB data memory for apps installation so you cannot install too many... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablenke on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:well, the first thing that i would like to point out is the quality of the screen and the apperance of the phone itself. seems solid and has good wheight. it start up fast, the screen is very responsive i havent notice any lag so far. the look and feel is great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnd32wrjj8f0y on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great screen with good sensitivity. Nice looking phone and so far very happy with it. Works on Koodo Mobile in Canada. Cons:The battery life is bad. Doesn't last very long and battery meter jumps in big percentages, I may have a bad battery. OtherThoughts:My spe... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections