DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Lens Cover/Cap with Strap for Nikon (52mm)
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbrans on 08/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality overall. Just like any other branded cap. Also right price or at least cheaper than any other cap you can buy at the stores. Cons:None really. Plastic quality is OK and strap seems to hold fine. OtherThoughts:Good fit, right price. So you can't really go wr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelprgu on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really very cheap (if you buy in a normal store would pay at least 5 euros) Very useful because it is very easy to take down these Covers / cap and never find them. construction relatively good, but is inferior to the original ... Cons:is a bit difficult to ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPavlyuk on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and feels are perfect - like an original one. Materials are NOT cheap. It is solid and durable. It has a strap - you never lose it. It has Nikon logo on front side - like an original one. Cons:I can`t find any cons. This is very good product. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynhalawani on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very sturdy - High Quality - Very thick plastic - Looks exactly Like an original Nikon lens cap - Comes with a thin string to avoid losing the cap Cons:- None so far - the provided string is useless to me personally. I threw it away OtherThoughts:I bought two,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylolillo85 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Barata, práctica y hecha de plastico de buena calidad. Donde vivo este objeto puede valer alrededor de 15 € y aqui solo 2,2€!!! Es Increible Cheap, practical and made ??of good quality plastic. Where I live this object can be worth around € 15 and € 2.2 only here!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCyrena on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a lens cap, with a small hole drilled into the edge, and a piece of string to use as a strap. The lens cap works fine, with the spring release that you can attach and remove with a pinching motion. Cap is branded as Nikon. Cons:Sometimes lens cap does not attach t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygujochino on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent cap and very cheap on the top of that. Excellent (as tested on a D50 and a D60). Cons:The strap was already threading when I opened the packaging. I am pretty sure they will break after a few field trips. Too bad, I would have gladly paid a few extra dimes to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypele23 on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This lens cap is exactly the same as original although is much cheaper. Strap is very useful when you don't have time to pack the cap. I think that this product is very good and something that every owner of 52mm nikon lenses need to have. Cons:It's tricky to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byumutkose on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very well quality seems like original product. fits very tight to lenses. easy to put on and move out. Very good pruduct to protect your lenses front side from dust and scratches. it seems very durable. has a strap to tie it so its not easy to loose. Cons:there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodgerRJ on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's VERY similar to the original lens cover that comes with your camera kit. Needs to look very close to see any difference. - Quality of plastic is pretty honest as well. Cons:- The strap comes loose, so you need to attach it by yourself, which might be very challen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections