DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Lens Cover/Cap with Strap for Nikon (52mm)
  • 5 star 20 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteosoft on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly. The string allows to tie it to the camera or lens. Se ajusta perfectamente. La cuerda permite atarlo a la cámara o el objetivo. Cons:It is not confortable to have it tied to the lens or camera but you can remove the string. No es cómodo tenerla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvanovbr on 11/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice option to lost lens caps. Fits perfectly in my Nikon lenses. The ad pic is shows a clean cap, but when it arrived, came with a beautiful Nikon Logo. NICE! Comes with a small wire to avoid to loose it again. Price isa really good too, really cheap for a good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks exactly like the original caps, except for the tether and the absence any brand names on its center. The material look the same used by original covers. Tie it to the camera strap and the cover will never fall or slip again. Cons:I can't see any con at all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbrans on 08/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality overall. Just like any other branded cap. Also right price or at least cheaper than any other cap you can buy at the stores. Cons:None really. Plastic quality is OK and strap seems to hold fine. OtherThoughts:Good fit, right price. So you can't really go wr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykozenkovs on 07/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly on the lens, says Nikon on top of it, looks exactly as original cap. Cons:The Nikon logo is a bit cheap made and paint started to go off quite quickly. After a month of use paint was all gone, making it look again as original. The cord is a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisMorin on 07/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Right fit - Handy little rope which will prevent me from loosing this one like I did the original Cons:The only problem, which is very minor, is that the rope passes through from the outside to the inside. This means that the camera lid needs to "pinch&qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagraggae on 07/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfectly on a nikon camera. Looks exactly like the original I lost, even has Nikon written on the front, unlike the picture of the item. Cons:The cord that you can attach to it is a bit useless I think, but you can decide that for yourself. And you can alw... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelprgu on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really very cheap (if you buy in a normal store would pay at least 5 euros) Very useful because it is very easy to take down these Covers / cap and never find them. construction relatively good, but is inferior to the original ... Cons:is a bit difficult to ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPavlyuk on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and feels are perfect - like an original one. Materials are NOT cheap. It is solid and durable. It has a strap - you never lose it. It has Nikon logo on front side - like an original one. Cons:I can`t find any cons. This is very good product. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynhalawani on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very sturdy - High Quality - Very thick plastic - Looks exactly Like an original Nikon lens cap - Comes with a thin string to avoid losing the cap Cons:- None so far - the provided string is useless to me personally. I threw it away OtherThoughts:I bought two,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections