DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder (21mm Diameter)
  • 5 star 30 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvarepsilon on 06/29/2014

Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder is small and easy to use. It makes reading books much more pleasant. It is also not very expensive and saves you from necessity to buy books in a hard cover. It is not as small and thin as bookmark, so you cannot put it in the book. You have to find another place to carry it with you. I would expect it also to be easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirineulenzi on 06/26/2014

very practical great design Great for gift giving does not work very well for those with small hands who invented this product had an ingenious idea. It is very comfortable to use. is a great gift for your friends in love for reading. Apart from this being a low cost. Enjoy and buy more units just to give away to friends who love to read. is a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonasandrade on 06/23/2014

The diameter of the ring could be adjustable, but the way he works is very bem.Não is necessary to use more than one hand to hold and read a book, the product is really very good. The ring is not adjustable so it is not snug on the finger. Could have an adjustable ring and the part that is in contact with the pages could be flattened in order to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiaotzuu on 05/01/2014

Works to hold books open Fits most or all books Nifty conversation starter Thumb hole too big for smaller hands Takes a lot of force to hold a book open Not as functional as it looks Before getting this product I would use my thumb and pinkie finger to each hold open one sign of a book while I read. After using it for one day I also realize that it ... Read more

Thumb thing, side view.
    0 0
  • posted byricardopd on 04/14/2014

This is really convenient. it makes the reading much more confertable, specially if your reading lay down. it's very cheap and light. you can keep it anywhere I really didn't liked the color, there should be more options of color, or at least just black or white. this blue is kind of ugly. if you have a big thumb, it won't fit I like to ready on bed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirFred on 10/03/2013

It keeps the book really opened and doesn't damage it. It's very Light and original. Easy to carry on purse or bag along with the books. With this I am the center of all attentions and everibody is asking where to buy one like this. It could come in different colours and the hole for the finger should be a bit bigger or could have different sizes. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/19/2013

If you are a continuous reader, you surely noticed that, sometimes, you just can´t get the right position to keep the book opened without using both hands. Or you just want to lay in bed reading and you can´t relax because your book keeps closing, your shoulders get tired... This strange item solves all those problems! Just put it on one finger,... Read more

Thumb Thing Book Holder Thumb Thing Book Holder Thumb Thing Book Holder Thumb Thing Book Holder Thumb Thing Book Holder Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder
    0 0
  • posted byPotHix on 06/17/2013

The idea is really good and it does what it was made to do, It makes holding a book with one hand easier. The material and build quality is good and the price is great. Depending on the book and the pressure it can damage your book. This is just a little mark but is good to know if you're jealous with your books. This is really cheap and useful, there ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byposner on 04/07/2013

Well, it is a nice idea. You can use it to hold a book with only a hand. It is very useful to me, as I like to read a book drinking my coffee and it was a little harder before I bought this cool item. It fits any size book, and it hold them fine. The color could be black. I did not like that light blue color. I tought the price could be a little cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZzazze on 03/25/2013

It's a must if you like reading while laying down, or want to hold a book while taking notes about it on a notebook. It's such a genius little gadget you'll find it surprising all books don't already come with one! It's smooth and comfortable to hold once you get used to it. It's somewhat thin so it can also be left as a bookmark on most books. Perhaps ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections