DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder (21mm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Small handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrrorrigo on 02/12/2015

The product is good, very useful ahd its size is perfect for reading. BUY IT!!! It fits to standard hands, if your hand is bigger than the average it will not be a good option. I have use it in medium books, Im not sure if it will be good in very large books

Impression:good,compact;

0 0 0

• posted by8964745 on 01/12/2015

Pros: it appears to be resistent, it fits large fingers, it serves its purpose. Cons: your finger will be in effort the entire time to hold it right and it ruins the books. It is very useful for books which are not heavy ..

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySirXico on 01/09/2015

Tenía mis dudas de si estropearía los libros al doblarlos demasiado, pero todo lo contrario; parece que se adapta bien y no fuerza demasiado las hojas.

Impression:Ergonómico;

0 0 0

• posted byasampogna on 01/09/2015

Works good, I hate the feeling of paper, this helps. Good construction, thumb hole is a good size, should fit most men and women. Solid plastic, does not feel like it will be breaking anytime soon. Lovely colour.

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byJeClemens on 12/11/2014

PRO: - Comfortable. - Nice looking. - Small and easy to store. - Useful. - It does the work. :) CONS: - The blue color isn't bad but I will like it in other colors, . It does what it should do. I have bought 3 of this, is a cheap and nice thing to gift to reading friends.

Impression:nice,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byDonSpaghetti1 on 10/27/2014

Pros: Easy to use, works fine with most books, does not disrupts reading Cons: it may no fit some thumbs (or any other finger you will be using), but for most it will

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymkxav on 09/27/2014

I actually bought it for a friend of mine who is an avid reader. It fitted his thumb. And he was happy. So i recommend it.

Impression:Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted byBagalheta on 07/30/2014

It is very resistant and performs its function very well. Provides way to handle a book at the right page with one hand while doing another task with the other hand. Is cheap, fun and useful. It is a good deal, I advise you to buy. Does not hurt to hold the book.

Impression:Useful and good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byvarepsilon on 06/29/2014

Convenient Thumb Thing Book Holder is small and easy to use. It makes reading books much more pleasant. It is also not very expensive and saves you from necessity to buy books in a hard cover. It is not as small and thin as bookmark, so you cannot put it in the book. You have to find another to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirineulenzi on 06/26/2014

very practical great design Great for gift giving does not work very well for those with small hands who invented this product had an ingenious idea. It is very comfortable to use. is a great gift for your friends in love for reading. Apart from this being a low cost. Enjoy and buy more units to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections