DX » Community » Reviews » KT30B 2.0" LCD Current/Voltage/Resistance Digital Multimeter (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNatancillus on 05/02/2013

-Really very light! you can carry this in your pocket. -Seems quite hard, probably last more than a year. -The screen shows really nice the data, yo dont have to stay too close to the screen. -Works very well -Maybe the cords are quite short for somethings. -The cords are built-it, you cant canchge them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfixer on 08/20/2012

Small and compact, O.K. for everyday use (pocket size). Cheap. Accurate. I have two multimeters: this one and large and heavy PRO. But I use this unit more often, because of its compact size. It works fine for me more than one year just now. Build quality is weak (inside the unit, plastic case is good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyvOlk on 06/25/2011

High quality of the assembly. Justifies the waitings laid to it. Exact enough indications (was with what to compare). Fulfills the functions on 100 % Wires could be longer, but basically, these suffice also in most cases. A silent buzzer (sound)... Not ?????? in the cover together with wires and tips ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections